Let This Grieving Soul Retire! Woe is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Ch. 20

I'm really curious about how this'll go. They've done a good job of heightening anticipation for this encounter. Hope it lives up to it.

Aggregator gang
Lol, she is Sitry
She acing quite good though and those information some are correct but there are some false mix in them

The things that more scary than a Lie itself is the half Truth or the Truth but mix with some False in it

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
For those who can't wait, Vol1 of the LN is officialy TL'ed by SolPress
let-this-grieving-soul-retire-woe-is-the-weakling-who-leads-the-strongest-party-vol-1-light-novel1.jpg

https://thatnovelcorner.com/let-thi...s-the-weakling-who-leads-the-strongest-party/

@JustAz23 she is strong because she is of a high level.

Her damage is high compared to regular thieves(because thieves aren't supposed to be dps-es) but her damage is low compared to those of her level with actual dps classes.

Tactics are nothing against this MC's luck it's even higher than burj khalifa

Dex-chan lover
they're gonna get shat on in the most pitiful way aren't they?.

Oh no no , these archmage in white wolves den expecting only scout team consist of 2 or 3 members . They wont expect full armies lead by iron cross lol

For some reason sometimes when I read the name flick san I misspelled it as fuck san

Users who are viewing this thread