Let This Grieving Soul Retire - Woe Is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party - Vol. 8 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
sitry's armpit
39w0jn.png

hook, line, and sinker lmao ez scam
Don't stick your dick in crazy. Even Tino is better

Dex-chan lover
The artist drew the KO-ed mage more respectably (more cartoon-like). I remember reading that those who are out of mana and had to take the medicine end up a slobbering mess and took mental damage on top. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
The translation is pretty good, thanks for picking up this title.

Prideful elves gonna be prideful. This is why dwarves carry hammers into battle but axes when dealing with elves.

The trees aren't gonna fell themselves. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
For a good boy and girl (or any gender that I don't know), it was not a shame to admit that you can't do or don't know. If not, you will suffer in the future.
He did say he wanted to retire and was weak, but his luck didn't allow him to quit.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up! The translation is a bit rough at spots though and can be hard to understand at times. Regardless, thank you very much!

Dex-chan lover
Them calling Sitri "Deep Black" is really fitting, considering they probably even know what Sitri had done behind the scene...

Dex-chan lover
How in heck did Kris become "Cylius"? That's just weird.

Kris's trademark nickname for Cry, "Yowaningen", would be better translated as "Wimpy Human" in my opinion. Or even "Wimpman". The original Japanese has a slightly teenage girl slang feel to it.

Dex-chan lover
The artist drew the KO-ed mage more respectably (more cartoon-like). I remember reading that those who are out of mana and had to take the medicine end up a slobbering mess and took mental damage on top. :ROFLMAO:
I mean... the semi chibi design for the convulsion is quite a mess. Twitching like that, looking like they're drunken as fuck. I think it's bad enough xD

Dex-chan lover
How in heck did Kris become "Cylius"? That's just weird.

Kris's trademark nickname for Cry, "Yowaningen", would be better translated as "Wimpy Human" in my opinion. Or even "Wimpman". The original Japanese has a slightly teenage girl slang feel to it.
The "yowaningen" thing is often used by "ore-sama" type of character when calling for people who they consider inferior. In other words, it's often used by people that have a certain elegance to them (which the character obviously is going fo). Using "wimp" kinda goes against that sadly.

Dex-chan lover
words to regret. cry was definitely about to say he has a hundred if not hundreds of relics. rip to the mesugaki.

Dex-chan lover
For a good boy and girl (or any gender that I don't know), it was not a shame to admit that you can't do or don't know. If not, you will suffer in the future.
Meanwhile Cry, who always tell them the truth about how weak he is but no one believe him, of course it doesn't help when his childhood friend like Liz and Sitry keep tell other how Cry is beyond even them.

Aggregator gang
I love how this entire chapter Cry had like five lines despite it being all about him. Sitry is an absolute keeper... too bad she's a complete sociopath when it comes to anything but Cry 😂
Is that not a plus?

Double-page supporter
It’s been a while so I’ve forgotten, and the dialogue is a little unclear at times:
Does it cost mana or concentration to activate the artifacts, or just to charge them?
The story points out that most people only use a couple because it can be draining or difficult to manage, but Cry seems to have dozens just with him now.

Is he actually talented like his party but just in such a low key way that he himself doesn’t see it (basically being immune to the downsides or being a genius at multitasking) or is the only thing stopping other people from doing the same as him money + not having a powerful mage like his sister to charge them?

In my mind it’s like an RPG or D&D where there’s a limit to how many magical items you can attune to and he just doesn’t have that - or he does and that’s why he’s constantly puking but he’s so airheaded that he hasn’t noticed.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

His random though just become an important secret...
XD...

Users who are viewing this thread