Let's know each other

Supporter
Since we still have to develop meaningful ties that will keep us from killing ourselves, I would like to try something I just thought about, let's develop it now and see how it goes!
Let's each say a weird thing about ourselves. The next person has to comment on that topic, NOT to flame over it, but to voice his/her thoughts, positive or negatives, about it. Again, you mustn't agree over anything, and please don't, but don hate here yet.
The responding person also states something of its own, and so on.

I like traps. I like watching VRTrapman talking like a little girl in Youtube, but even more so, I'm just somehow attracted towards the idea. Their cute expressions allure me.

Honestly, I was about to say "I like traps" then I noticed that was your weird thing. Damn.

Hmmm. I have an affinity for paper cuts. I have 4+ right now. It's not even the most I've had at once :/

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Alraisen I don't really like people who have voices like VR Trap Man because they sound strangled instead of natural. Is it really a trap if it doesn't fool you? Feel like it's just more of a case of people calling themselves traps regardless of how well they pass. Also because those kinds of traps are so plentiful, it kind of makes a bad stereotype. Noice interest though, you thinking about trying it?

@penrosecat Where are you self inflicting those paper cuts? Hopefully not the webs of your fingers

I'm really into the idea of my partner being larger than me, either in height or weight. A 30 cm height gap or a doubling of my weight is perfect.

@Plykiya No, I meant accidentally. I'm not that edgy. Mostly on my fingertips.

Hope this won't become a fetish thread.

Supporter
@Plykiya Maybe, as a standalone some night. But I guess it's just caressing a slightly feminine portion of mine, not enough to make me change sex or the likes.

is a Reindeer
VIP
Nothing wrong with casual crossdressing. Pretty much just like any other hobby, time and effort and money. Get a little concerned for people who get too deep into it, but that's up to them.

cosplaying and crossdressing is something i consider myself, but i am 300pound 6'4 man. Maybe when i get the right character.
i think 2k18 is year of traps.
i hear it everywhere now.

@RAYCU im 100% sure half the fetish things well be for traps and futa's

i like futas and other "eccchhhhh" kinda stuff

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I don't think anyone cares what random people like or don't, or at least if they do they shouldn't

I think threads like this are childish and dumb and I'm replying just to be contrarian

I love torture theme , not to be mistaken for bdsm

Just imagine the face when they are suffering , it's enough to make me giddy-giddy *ahem* just my dark desires speaking

You know i really want to torture someone except maso-person , i mean where's the fun if they are enjoying it , someone like darkness from konosuba is a big no-no ...

e-mail me if you want somebody tortured :)

I don't think anyone cares what random people like or don't, or at least if they do they shouldn't

Well "Teasday", I like you you big jerk, what are you gonna do about it?

Ah yes, discussing fetishes is a great way to get to know others. I myself am very much into BDSM, being a real masochist and all.

is a Reindeer
VIP
If only we got this much activity on the actual nsfw boards

Contributor
With enough innuendo, one could feasibly just bring the NSFW thread here...

Fetishes huh? Well I'm ace and I read hentai for the plot.

If only we got this much activity on the actual nsfw boards

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people weren't aware that they are even there.

I sure wasn't.

Also, toeing the line is a lot more fun than actually crossing it usually.

^ well i actually agree for most part , since kinky torture borders bdsm , but i somehow disagree since bdsm involving torture subject that actually enjoys being tortured as if they aren't tortured at all ... <<< this is my innermost feeling

i actually don't like ecchi nsfw mats too much , since doing it irl is way much better . i've tortured my first ex who is a hardcore maso and i broke up after one sex .
she actually turn me off in the mid of climax . it was the worst feeling ever .

Users who are viewing this thread