Let's know each other

Contributor
TBH I didn't realize there were NSFW forums because I don't use this site for my hentai and prefer to not let it clutter the manga feed.
But also I accidentally read yaoi for the first time an hour or so ago, so I mean, there's really no escaping it, is there?
I'm a little bit surprised that it technically wasn't hentai. Sure, it had tasteful censorship, but I still saw more dick than you would after censoring went through the usual 18+ comic.

is a Reindeer
VIP
If you turn on hentai you're going to end up accidentally reading a lot more yaoi
I've covered the front page in it for 9 days in a row now

also doesn't BDSM feel embarrassing to do IRL

There are NSFW forums?! Sign me up! And what's with this hate towards yaoi? I think it's blissful ~

I'm a sadomasochist, as much as I like the idea of actual torture, I wouldn't do that to anyone. That's where it stops being a fetish and becomes a crime.

@Plykiya it's embarrassing if you think about it too much, gotta let your emotions and lust take over your brain

Contributor
LOL no yaoi hate! I was just surprised how much detail there was present in a non-hentai, especially compared to the lightsaber dicks of some censored hentai~ (*)))

Ehhhh, fuck societal "norms" and the prudish misconceptions on BDSM. The community, when you're doing it right, is seriously awesome and promotes knowledge on various modes of consent and sex education and generally just treating people right, so like I'm all for praising it and trying to get rid of the dumb stigma it has in the USA.

LOL this thread has def turned into a fetish thread hasn't it?

I find big, broken blocks of BBCode to be interesting pointless mildly annoying.

You know that you're spending too much time on Mangadex when you start following almost anything yuri/shoujo ai that has a front page update. My inner perv is winning over my previous taste in manga.

To be a big gay and interrupt all this good ol' horny bonding y'all got going on here, I'm gonna say something a bit not horny.
I'm big into classic books and novelists so the concept of bungou stray dog repulses and vaguely offends me for basically irrational and stupid reasons.
They took Poe but at least they didn't touch my favorite man...

Dex-chan lover
This is an interesting thread Natureboy necroed but I'm going to be a complete party pooper and try to continue it in the way the OP described.

I write as a hobby so I love a good playlist full of instrumentals but not lyrics. I find it annoying when people say stuff over the music. I can listen to Japanese lyrics just fine because I don't speak enough of the language; the voices are just instruments.

@Drifter, I'm glad you're keeping this bitch alive.

And I totally agree. I'm a HUGE metal head, I LOVE death metal. Any metal actually but, I like J-rock, shit I even like some J-pop songs. Cause the language is entirely different. So the structure of the song isn't the same as what you're used too.

Edit: Bah, Bad choice of words 😅

Edit2: If you're into instrumentals, check out Sophie Lloyd on youtube. She's a awesome guitarist.

Since we're on the topic of music I'll take my chance to fanboy over the shit I listen to. I'm big into indie shit of all sorts, though mostly indie folk and rock, the sort of stuff with nice instrumentals and deep meanings. I've also been listening to a little bit of French alt-pop lately which is pretty cool, though I really only listen to one band. Uhh, I used to listen to a lot of Jpop but got a bit bored after a while. I also like a bit of the old classic rock like Hendrix, plain ol' classic like Debussy, and some of that emo shit like Nirvana now and then.
Other than literature, music is probably my favorite thing rn, though the two aren't particularly dissimilar.

Dex-chan lover
I really love EDM. Porter Robinson is always my favourite. Other than him, here's my list of favourite artists.

Electronic: DROELOE, NEFFEX, The Tech Thieves, HOPEX, Unknown Brain, Unlike Pluto, Groundbreaking, Vincent, Seven Lions, Trivecta, Elephante, Kill Paris, BIOMETRIX, Far Out, AViVA, Phoeboe Ryan, Alan Walker, Galantis,
Dubstep: Panda Eyes, Teminite, Chime, Kotori, Sullivan King, Virtual Riot, Urbanstep
Melodic dubstep: Illenium, Nurko, Kerli, Said the Sky, Viceton, Au5, Nitrix, Miles Away, Gryffin, MitiS
Vocals: Laura Brehm, NEVVE
Psytrance: Infected Mushrooms, Dr. Peacock, Sefa
Hardstyle: NIVIRO, Coone, Headhunterz
Hardcore: Angerfist, Ran-D, D-Block & S-te-Fan, Atmozfears, Darren Style, Tweekacore, Devin Wild, Tha Playah, Never Surrender, Tha Watcher, Radical Redemption, Nostefaru
Progressive house: 3Meiden, RUQOA
Drumstep: Delta Heavy
Big room: VSNS
Drum & bass: WLRD, Fox Stevenson, Tristam, Feint
Lo-fi: Kudasai, VAGUE003, Madson.
Chillstep: AK
English vocaloid cover artists: JubyPhonics, Rachie, Hikaru, Razzie, Oktavia
Japanese vocaloid cover artists & J-Pop: Mafumafu, Sou, Eve, REOL, Nqrse, Soraru, Glutamine, kradness
Vocaloid: PinocchioP, Neru, DECO*27, PowapowaP, ryo

This is what I spent my morning on...

Do we share a common interest?

Dex-chan lover
I like to necro. Do you like to necro? Why don't you necro?

Dex-chan lover
I like age regression. Do you like age regression? Why don't you regress your/someone else's age?

Users who are viewing this thread