Let's Lagoon - Vol. 6 Ch. 66.5

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn this tease. I need more closure to be at peace!

Thanks for scanlating this.

jak

Contributor
So who does he end up with? Was there alternate timeline versions involved?

Group Leader
Well. Uh. I guess the author did realize that there was that whole awkward bit about how he had to leave the other girl behind to head back to the island ten years later. Too bad the point is also left unresolved. ><

Dex-chan lover
The final volume comes out in February. Might be some new content in there, but if not then this is the end for real.
From Psylocke Scans' website.

pp,550x550.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@jak

Main timeline version ends up with Chika after they leave island, the "future" version came back and stayed with Kamiyama until they left for his timeline in this chapter. Pretty sure they'll end up together instead.

This girl is super annoying. Yamada this, Yamada that. Her family think she is dead and suffers but she doesn't give a shit. Wake up dumb girl. Mc doesn't want you.

10 years from original timeline.....
Imase infected by uncurable disease

In her death bed she reminds Yamada about Nori
Ask him to help Nori escape the island
As things should be

Then the story we knew happen

Dex-chan lover
Ah her height is about the same height with him now, they spent the whole 10 years without progressing thats impressive, i doubt they have a lot of contraceptive ready for 10 years so they must be surely not doing it since if they dont have it then she would already with a child by now cool

Fed-Kun's army
Shit now i'm more disappointed than the last chapter, think author made a good call in ending this fiasco early.

Users who are viewing this thread