Level 0 Demon King Becomes an Adventurer in Another World

Dex-chan lover
"So much for previously being a mass murderer."

This is actually a trend likely. Seems like many isekai authors actually notice that people are getting tired with beta white knight male as mc not because it's boring in it self, but due to almost every manga has exactly this carbon copy traits. Seems like they're trying to give the background character some interesting twists that give the readers interest to read the story only to give the mc the exact carbon copy character past 3 or 5 chapters.

@Triparadox You'd think the success of Overlord would have made that apparent. Lawful evil characters make for great stories.

i’ve seen enough bad manga to realize this is just an oversexualised romance manga that does a poor job of covering it up with a really bad storyline

"Demon King" act like a timid school boy. That's the MC.

Is it to much to ask for them to at least have a sliver of personality like Anos-sama

Fed-Kun's army
good thing is; he was not a japanese high schooler, nor a salaryman.

I bet that the mage that forced the demon lord to be reincarnated is truck-kun's driver!!! I bet my non-existent money on it!

My man goes from hating Hero’s and adventurers, to then becoming one and then him becoming someone’s bi~erm joins this boring beta of a (generic ass fuuuu) female character party....smh, thought it be something new....peace homes....

@Grikath
nah I just wanted to see something similar to https://mangadex.org/title/25495/maou-no-ore-ga-dorei-elf-wo-yome-ni-shitanda-ga-dou-medereba-ii

Double-page supporter
Reincarnation and Isekai have near limitless potential yet most of tese Japanese authors and artist conform to the same generic storyline and art.

You might as well go through the raws directly, as you should look at the pictures without reading anything to save you time and brainpower.

Why is it that these kind of mangas have such good artwork but their plot and characters are so unoriginal? I genuinely do not understand.

Users who are viewing this thread