Level 0 no Muno Tansaku Sha to Sagesumarete Mo Jitsuha Sekai Saikyodesu Tansaku Ranking 1 I Ha Nazo No Hito - Ch. 1.4

Group Leader
It needs to be a signed integer with a floor limit of 0 (so -MAXSIGNED would show as 0). With an unsigned variable MAXUNSIGNED + 5 would give you 4.
In programming, yeah, but only God and the Author knows how exactly the leveling system works

Dex-chan lover
Optimism doesn't mean stupidity. MC might be a bit oblivious, but he figured out how to get new skills pretty quickly.

And I'm with Swordhaxor here...
Well, he is the only (at least for now in Web Novel and in Manga) level 0 person.

My theory is that level 0 does not necessarily have to mean "worst of the worst". What if... "inteager overflow" occured? (I mean like he had such a high level it made an integer overflow and looped back to 0 [cuz negative numbers are not supported])
It's definitely gotta be a "glitch" in the system - that it's not intended for there to ever be someone whose level starts out at 0. And yet, this guy got it.

How? Who knows. Shit like this happens in real life. Sure, there may be an actual cause, but are we ever gonna find out what it is? <bugs_bunny>Maaaaayyyyyyyybeeeeeee....</bugs_bunny>

Also, to those that think MC is an idiot for not knowing that "???" is him.

Pray tell, how the fuck is he supposed to know that when his level is still at 0? I mean, sure, some pretty wild shit just went down. But otherwise, he has been given no reason to believe that he suddenly shot up from the very bottom to the very top.

Seriously, guys. You are honestly expecting an "ordinary" MC to use what is known as Sideways Logic (See here: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/brain-workout/202003/sideways-logic) to figure out that he is "???" in the rankings?

Sorry, but just because you have unreasonable expectations doesn't make the MC an idiot.

Aggregator gang
Eh whatever mangaka, i only adding this to my library just bcs i'm looking for waifus. Story is a side for me with this trashy power fantasy anyway, so go crazy i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Optimism doesn't mean stupidity. MC might be a bit oblivious, but he figured out how to get new skills pretty quickly.

And I'm with Swordhaxor here...

It's definitely gotta be a "glitch" in the system - that it's not intended for there to ever be someone whose level starts out at 0. And yet, this guy got it.

How? Who knows. Shit like this happens in real life. Sure, there may be an actual cause, but are we ever gonna find out what it is? <bugs_bunny>Maaaaayyyyyyyybeeeeeee....</bugs_bunny>

Also, to those that think MC is an idiot for not knowing that "???" is him.

Pray tell, how the fuck is he supposed to know that when his level is still at 0? I mean, sure, some pretty wild shit just went down. But otherwise, he has been given no reason to believe that he suddenly shot up from the very bottom to the very top.

Seriously, guys. You are honestly expecting an "ordinary" MC to use what is known as Sideways Logic (See here: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/brain-workout/202003/sideways-logic) to figure out that he is "???" in the rankings?

Sorry, but just because you have unreasonable expectations doesn't make the MC an idiot.

I mean that's fair. You'd think he would still at least be a BIT curious about his current ranking given he did manage to escape a dungeon after huffing farts so hard he became poison immune just in time.

Ah, it's one of these settings.

The "Levelling up affects the rate you acquire skills with diminishing returns, but by accident he was stuck at lv0. Acquiring skills at your level isn't difficult, but you're normally supposed to get past lv0, whoops" sort of setting.

Users who are viewing this thread