Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - 87 Year Old Repayment for Favor!?

Fed-Kun's army
Don't worry bro, just keep on working yourself to the bone for your "betters", cause when you die from exhaustion, you will be reincarnated or your soul will be rewarded or some shit. You don't mind if we DVDA your wife after you die, right? Well, it's in your contract.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, rare enough an isekai story that stirs my feeling...

Dex-chan lover
First isekai I've read in a while that manages to convey feelings clearly.

Hope it doesn't go downhill.

Double-page supporter
This man is admirable. So much effort for so little a reward. I'd be bawling my eyes out and complaining about the pain but he just keeps on trucking even after tearing the skin on his hands from using that spear so much.

Dex-chan lover
Dude that chapter was so wholesome, I admit it got me a little teary eyed after seeing MC's determination and hard work only to give Emily a house to live (he wasn't thinking on himself) and that proposal she made to him, ohhh boy .

Don't worry MC, all your hard work is already paying off because you met a special girl like Emily and she's a waifu material and a keeper and now you two live together under the same roof and will eventually fall in love with eachother like a happy couple.

Now all you need to do is continue working hard for both your and your future wife sakes and keep gathering money so you can get better gears to make up for the lack of stats.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
No matter how much times I've read this, i still want to re read again. I think its legal tho if the time is similar to old Europe

Users who are viewing this thread