Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - 87 Year Old Repayment for Favor!?

shouldn't he farm a permament boost item? even if he cant level up, the item should be able to increase his stat permanently, that's if there's something like that in that world

Dex-chan lover
@dend08
I think that's what he does in the webnovel. My problem with that, is that normal beginner dungeon enemies aren't supposed to have those in their list of possible drops.

Dex-chan lover
Damn in just 3 days with slimes dude over doing it he's gonna end in another world with that pacing lol

Double-page supporter
Thankfully this isn't a tragedy, I was worried he was going to find her dead in the dungeon

Dex-chan lover
@Bertorion
it's fine bro it was a manly tears UwU)

;w;) thanks for the chapter so i report
it was a mix of salty and sweet so i declare

Well that’s was nice and warm.
Tears of a man that spent blood, sweat and tears were all rewarded with a Loli waifu, I think that’s good enough right?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter.
Really enjoying the manga. Can't see nothing wrong with it when compared with others isekais.

Dex-chan lover
So, that person, that girl showed kindness, comes back 3 days later, all in tatter and as I believe quite smelly, and tells her, he rented a house for her...That guy cried over soup and now wants her to live in a home he organized and wants to keep paying.... And he has bloody blisters all over his hands, because he farmed slimes like a madman. This screams mentally ill and that he is trying to buy favor. Stay away. That guy is trouble.

Group Leader
Just letting you guys know that there was a boo boo on the title so we fixed it. We put '84' instead of '87'. I did some other minor typeset fixes as well. Anyway, as of March 9, 2019 we have uploaded version 2. The next chapter will be out soon!

*Our Patrons get early access to our chapter releases before anyone else. Consider making a pledge today!*

-Team Po-

orp

The agricultural town's name was probably meant to be Sickle.

You know, that was actually pretty touching... Such kindness.

I know it wont hold up, these things never do... But at least this chapter left me with a smile.

Group Leader
@orp It's doubtful. "Sickle" would be spelled シックル, the town's name is シクロ.

Users who are viewing this thread