Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Mysterious Dungeon Nihonium

grinding time, but if he only gets seeds that means no real loot, and no more money.

Dex-chan lover
1hp? i hope for him the HP cap is low like average hp = 15 not 1000 because 1 by 1 vs skelleton who almot kill him gonna be hard

If he doesnt touch the seeds, he dont absorb the stats? if so.. he could sell them for a very hefty sum.

Wow, lets see if there are seeds for one of each S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (/fallout). If there are, and he can keep killing things in this dungeon for just 1 workday, odds are fairly high that the level cap won't matter anymore: with S-rank he's guaranteed to drop something each time, and while there are probably booby drops like +1HP and +1MP, only an unlucky streak would ruin these plans.

Dex-chan lover
how is he able to just so casually deflect that date offer so easily? how high is his virgin level?

Group Leader
Seed of Life, a reference to Dragon Quest. Rare items in Dragon Quest that increase stats by a few points each. Usually found in pots and treasure chests, and often have a single monster that has them as a 1 in 1024 drop or something equally insane.

Since our hero's cheat power is a 1/1024 drop is basically 100%, and an A rank drop rate would still only be 1 in 1024 (i.e., kill 2000+ mobs for a 50% chance of seeing ONE), well..

I'll be honest. I thought the book was going for a "oh I got the stupid rare SLIME SWORD that's OP" not "oh hey I can spend a weekend farming Seeds of Attack and max out my stats the other way around."

Group Leader
March 20, 2019
The issue is fixed. The numbering is supposed to be three digits long and that one page was only two digits long...Anyway, sorry about that folks, you can proceed with the manga.

And thanks for the ping @Makinbaconpancakes ! Have you ever thought about being a Quality Checker? If not, you're one step in the right direction. :)

- Team Po-

So basically his skill will just let him negate the downsides, well isn't that convenient.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing how nobody mentioned guild girl cowgirling the MC out of nowhere 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread