Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Dance with Zombies to Raise Status!?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the Mc knew that chop to the midsection would have chopped a lesser man cleanly in half! 😊

Dex-chan lover
The good side about having shitty stats is that small increases will have a higher improvement for a while. With Str 1, a single seed doubles it. Its nice, but also kinda sad :p

Her brain is filled with carrots she so dumb.. would have killed her carrot dealer if not for his op stats 😂

Dex-chan lover
DEAD OR CARROT. Also his str probably doubled after the first seed lol. STR is like, literally the best seed he could get right now. He's gonna need some speed next though

yeah ofc just have the rabbit rescue him from a situation which he or any other charackter could have solved themselves
just to retroactively justify her presence and friendly treatment by the mc
thr mc has been seen changing his tactics according to the monsters he faces and also does research on said prey prior to entering the dungeon.... yet he is somehow surprised by the abilities of a zombie? and thats even omitting where he came from and how saturated our world us with zombie "knowledge"

having the loli join the harem was natural and nice to read but the bunny is basically getting thrust uppon the mc and the reader which feels very unnatural and creepy

MAKE rabbit stew, just f kill her omg.

Beta japs gah... Then again why i keep reading? Must ignore stupid character.

Dex-chan lover
This bunny girl literally drags down this manga by like at least a full point. What... just make her normal...

Dex-chan lover
This bunny girl literally carrying this manga up by like at least a full point. What... just make her the waifu...

Dex-chan lover
This bunny girl literally does nothing for or against this manga, a +/- 0. What... just leave her be...

I dunno, didn't feel like breaking the combo there but I honestly have no strong feeling toward her one way or the other.

Aggregator gang
And I hate arrogant annoying rude violent bitchy stupid rabbits who can't show fucking gratitude. Keep acting cocky for as long as you can, that "low-level" will kick your ass one day. You WILL call him by name or die.

Dex-chan lover
Dude I swear the battle between Ryouta and the Zombie was one of the funniest things I've read in manga. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaah, I tried reading ahead after watching the first episode of the anime to see if bunny girl 'Eve' redeems herself, but nope. She's someone who's used to getting what she wants through violence, a total spoiled and violent brat. I seriously hope with Ryouta's increased strength, he'll be able to give her a proper discipline.

What if he becomes unable to control his strength and ends up killing the girls during sex?
Bro, stop farming or else your future will be grim.
He's banging a chick and gets asked to go harder... Her head pops off first thrust.😂😭

Users who are viewing this thread