Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Hammer and Cuteness Smash Everything!

I appreciate the translation. While there may be mistakes or a lack of experience, let me at least thank you for your effort. Others won't be as kind, but translating is a tough business and everyone has to take that first step.

If you do continue translating, I think you just have to keep practicing and putting in effort :)

Double-page supporter
Thank you for picking this up. One comment though: I would recommend taking your translation and translation services to a group, or building a group of your own. It's hard to judge your own work when working alone, but if you're part of a team, then you can sound off to each other. Not to mention having people who are able to focus on TL, PR, or CL specifically can raise the quality up immensely.

Speaking from experience. Also recently tried TL-ing for the first time.

I read through pretty fast and well I did not spot any mistakes lol my brain auto filled it. (Guess I'm use to google translate mangas) You did well! Just keep doing it and sooner or later the flow will become way easier,keep translating this and you'll improve as you do it's a great way to learn.

Big thanks bro!
This was getting regular updates before but it was suddenly dropped and I felt so powerless to not be able to translate 😞
If possible please translate it further, i can understand almost everything.
You can ask someone for quality check if you want.
Also, anything is better than no new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
thanks dude. its definitely still need some rework, especially in english usage, raw quality, and fonts and edits.
nonetheless, good job.

Group Leader
Thanks for the effort, @Knight_X! All you need now are a proofreader/editor and a typesetter, and you're done!
As a former scanlator in a two-man scanlation team, I could translate from Japanese/Chinese to English and then I'll hand the translated script to my buddy who's the scanner/cleaner/typesetter, but unfortunately I do not have access to the raws for this.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

But man... Wtf she has enough will power to kill herself but not enough to prevent the ghost to burn the bullets? @_@

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating this chapter.
don't worry about the quality, I've seen way worse from others who still post their terribad 'translations' on a daily basis. Yours was a breath of fresh air in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
anyone else get a tiny headache when they try to recall stuff about a series that didn't have a release for many months? sort of like using a foreign language you haven't used for years 😎

if i remember correctly, this guy's level is stuck at 1. but his item drops (usually food) are larger and better than normal. and he can create weapons, like the revolver that shoots bullets enchanted with spells. and sometimes monsters will drop bullets for him. then there's some kind of mechanic where unattended food drops will turn into monsters when taken out of the dungeons. and i remember there was bunny girl who really wants his big carrots. the loli is a newb adventurer that he teamed up with and moved in with into a run-down apartment.

Dex-chan lover
The translation was decent. It was easy enough to read and understand, but please use a different font.

Users who are viewing this thread