Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.1 - A Missing Drop that appears to be missing but is not missing!!

Dex-chan lover
MC got lucky no one picked up on the "except for me" when describing the (non-)drops.

Double-page supporter
Skeleton bath water...

bony-skeleton-taking-a-bubble-bath-in-a-grungy-off-white-dirty-tub-TWJGJH.jpg

I thought it's a secret that he gets the stat up items no one else does, but he flat out says it, and apparently the stranger already knew.

Dex-chan lover
Uuh...this ch feels so brain-dead. Like, is there even actual air in the chest?

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks If the chest becomes pressurized then there should be, I don't see anyone bottling air in containers that aren't airtight. Would be like selling gamer girl bathwater in containers that aren't waterproof. Not only will your clientele notice the lack of product ([if it isn't pressurized]; like how you would notice stale coke already at the moment of uncapping it), but it also would be obvious to the seller so they wouldn't bother to actually hunt the skeletors like this in the first place.
So yes, I would argue that it is very reasonable to expect there to actually be skeletor air in the "chested skeletor air" brand.

ps: I refuse to call them skeletons.

@owyn how the hell did you find such a fitting stock photo? xD And I guess we finally know the answer to "what the hell would that photo ever be used for?" for at least one such photo now: this comment section

Lol it's not even air she breathes out, its air dropped by a monster she killed. So why can't they just sell something more normal like a carrot dropped by a monster she killed? It would be way easier to obtain seeing how you don't have to time it just rightttt to shove a dying mob into a chest. What.

@Elhao @Corb That skill up seed drop of MC is only visible and touchable by him, so even if it is exposed that he gets drop people would just think that he has some screw loose in the noggin.

@xEternalSoul I don't know if this is spoiler or not so just in case
All of her drop ranks were the lowest (I don't remember the lowest is E or F), so even if she kills in the normal dungeons she would still only gets either air or water. If that's the case then she better off kills in that dungeon as the drop is guaranteed to be air, and they wouldn't bother and bothered by other adventurers with how they do the kills in that dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
why would the MC desperately talking nonsense like that after such a good speech....

Thanks for the chapter!
Forgot to mention that without a special cart sharing drop rates the drop will only reflect the drop rate of the person delivering the finishing blow no matter how little damage they did or how much time and damage everyone else before put in.
Don't remember if this happened yet but when MC's city and another city were determing who got rights over a dungeon based on rare drops the MC encountered a rare monster that would have dropped a rare favoring the other city so had Emily finish it.
Not surprising people would buy the air made by a cute girl. Also, while autographed pictures and paper is fine, is a heck of a lot better than selling her used clothing or underwear. Besides, since everything comes from drops, including wood, that means there's no trees creating oxygen so need the air drops to keep everybody breathing.
BTW, she seems like a prepubescent kid, though she was supposed to be around 18 in the LN? Then again not sure it ever described her other than as pretty as a princess so could be mistaken.

Users who are viewing this thread