Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, and I was doing so well with reading manga with denseless MCs. Or rather less dense than this guy...

"It's you fault for being nice to me"

The fuck, you mean to tell me no one has ever been nice to these hoes?

Dex-chan lover
not to sound mean or anything, but please try to at least grab a proofreader on this. the plot was understandable but some errors are just throwing you right out of it.

I know that he dump and dense... but didn't expect that it worst than I thought

Group Leader
LOL sorry for the delay guys, the group leader of Lvl. 1 Scans is currently busy with important exams as he's currently still studying to be a doctor, and with the current pandemic it's not doing him any favours either. Nevertheless, Chapter 18.2 has already been cleaned, translated and proofread by our group, so it's only a matter of a few days before the typesetter can work their magic for us to release a proper translation of this and further chapters as well.

You sow what you reap...
Sowing is putting the seeds in the ground and reaping is gathering the crop once it's grown.

Another example of machine translation, I'm guessing. The fractured English is bad enough to be distracting. I recommend having a native speaker review the proposed text prior to typesetting.

Users who are viewing this thread