Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
MC is the most heavily vaccinated manga protagonist I've seen in a while

Dex-chan lover
@vidopnir This is a slice of life.... what progress would you expect? These kind of series aren't a series wide story, but instead a whole bunch of little stories that connect together.

Not ever series is a story.

Group Leader
It's not just spelling errors, but lots of translation errors as well. The brute has a name, ゴヴロー (Gauvreau), but somehow in this "translation" it became..."nothing", like, literally, whoever did this "translation" just "translated" it as "nothing" in "and was konwn by the magician killer fighter is nothing!!"
And Elsa said "ドッキリ大成功〰なんて" but this line simply got "translated" into "great success", which is obviously machine translation since it completely ignored "ドッキリ" ("hidden camera", also meaning "prank") and "なんて" (you'll know what it means in this particular context when you read our release instead of this crap).

This has to be intentional troll TL right? Even if English isn't your first language, there is absolutely no excuse for misspellings. Plug everything into Google Translate, or Microsoft Word and any spellings will be corrected. Bad grammar or bad translations I can understand, but misspellings aren't just lazy, they're borderline malicious.

Aggregator gang
You get what you deserve for being dense asf

Anyway, thanks for the translation uwu

Group Leader
Don't worry guys, a proper translation would be coming in a few hours.

I think my brain is melting. Not just because how oblivious the main character is, but also because of this translation.

MD@Home
This is what happens when you translate and typeset by grabbing someone by their ankles and whacking them against a wall until nothing remains but blood-soaked shoelaces.

True fact.

Wow, Author. THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CREATIVE AND INTERESTING. I CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT PLOT AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT YOU WILL COME UP WITH NEXT.

Users who are viewing this thread