Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Double-page supporter
A bit of a drop in translation quality, which is of no surprise since the tl said he doesn't have a proofer, but otherwise the chapter is understandable.

Should've killed him bro, that man is a yandere, and he'll keep coming onto you until he gets what he wants out of you.

Dex-chan lover
yeah as i read again it feel weird as i have read the novel i think he was kinda a muscle kind of guy and the two girl following her is a twin but well that probably a wn and different than the manga

Group Leader
He's one of those "if I can't have it, nobody else can" type of guys, huh?

@Sterben4 i think its s rank health, which means it is harder to get hurt, but he is against someone with a rank strength, its not to the point where his clothes would rip up and he would be bleeding from his arms, but he still hit something that is like a wall to him.

Dex-chan lover
Ryuota acts jealous of Neptune's harem, but if he wasn't a dense idiot and actually pursued the girls who are interested, he could have a bigger harem of his own...

"I had no choice but to punch back seriously, otherwise I would have died"

Bullshit. Your HP is peak S ranked. Your Strength is peak S ranked. His Strength is A ranked, maybe peak A rank. Even if you decided to not be "serious" and gave a halfhearted punch of, let's say, B-ranked strength, it is doubtful as to whether or not you'd have even broken a bone, let alone died.

The person who adapted the novel into a manga really knows how to add unnecessary lines huh.

On a side note, I'm a little sad that the manga decided to have Ryouta take the jealous route rather than the creeped-out-by-the-homo-sounding Neptune route. None of the jealous shit happened in the novel version, and rightfully so, since 1) he's living a very fulfilling life with good relations to multiple girls, 2) Neptune acts homo as all hell from the beginning to the end of the encounter, and only temporarily relieves Ryouta by kissing the two girls with him, and 3) Ryouta isn't really the jealous type anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread