Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
Okay this thing is losing its spark because now the MC is OP and have a way too easy time making all this OP items

Dex-chan lover
What's coming up again...
was it a deer? Unicorn?

@freaksho3 I mean, what did you expect to see with a title that says strongest?

Dex-chan lover
mhhh my ice bullet got a ice patern on it i wonder what effect is the flame patern.. (i just hope the patern is only for us to see, not the mc) thx for the chapter anyway

title:I'm Level 1, but I'm the Strongest with My Unique Skill.
people: QQ the MC is so op this manga isnt good anymore

Dex-chan lover
Was that Rosa the one who was the harem of the most elite clan in the previous chapter?
If that so, then Ryouta can manage one touch to those silicon of hers as well...

Dex-chan lover
The progression in this manga is super good, the way MC gaining power levels slowly and methodically is much better than those other mc with OP cheat

Thanks for the chapter!
Well it's good he's found a way to make more special bullets without going through hours of effort for just one bullet. However, he really should prepare a place for the drop items he's respawning into monsters so the monsters can't escape anywhere. Like a deep pit or something. Otherwise if something happens like he trips or they scatter after respawning (like too many small drops respawning into much bigger monsters in the same place,) one or more might get away in the confusion and would be a lot harder for other adventurers to defeat if they wander into town as a respawned monster is like the elite version of the original monster.
In any case, looks like MC is going to rescue Rosa after hearing about the situation from the guy.
I think this has been mentioned but just in case putting this in spoiler brackets. Reason guy was bemoaning about "that thing is coming" is because he and Rosa are mages and "that thing" is a type of magical storm. It might overload the environment with too much magical energy or something but what happens is nobody can use magic at all, and magic users will experience headaches while feeling enervated (little if any energy) and crappy. While some buildings have special measures to prevent the physical symptoms from bothering people they still can't use any magic. What this means is that as soon as the storm hits both he and Rosa won't be able to cast magic which seems to be their only means of offence and defense. Furthermore, any rescue party will have to be comprised of people who can go that far in Silicon without having a healer or mage. Also, even if do rescue her and bring her and any injured to the hospital the healers can't use any healing magic during the storm and doesn't seem like they have healing potions so even treatable injuries could turn fatal if the storm lasts long enough. Especially if doctors focused more on healing magic as a quick fix and not enough on stabilizing or treating patients without magic like during a storm.

@dextersTomato Rosa isn't one of the harem members of the Neptune clan that showed up in chapter 19. Her hair isn't dark enough for the tall harem woman and the shorter girly harem woman was wearing a miniskirt, thigh high nylons, and a broad hairband with dark Xs on it. Rosa is wearing boots, a robe and her hairstyle is different. Also, it's just one guy haven't seen before worrying about her, not Neptune or the tall dark haired woman so likely a new character.

@Pandawanka Considering how that guy is reacting it's more likely he and Rosa are either dating or a couple already. So even if MC rescues her they'll both be really grateful but unlikely to have her become a harem member. Also, she hasn't appeared on any of the covers so more likely to be an ally than a future family member interested in him like Emily or Elsa.

Double-page supporter
Imagine if he wasn't a stupid simp and actually equipped that ring to get x2 drops... 🤡

Users who are viewing this thread