Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
The monster in this dungeon were either immune or have very high resistance to physical attacks but low magic resistance, that's why it was popular dungeon for mages to come and make money. And I think that's why the MC have to rely on his gun and special bullets with elemental attacks to defeat the monsters.

the little girl has 10 times his courage in this chapter... this was so painful to read, i clicked my toung and rolled my eye's and slapped my fawhead more times than i could count reading this. Please Authur-kun the MC needs some inteligence seeds and desperatly needs some courage seeds..

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX I post my comment because I see many people were wondering why the MC still use his gun and struggle against this boss level monster even though his stats are S rank.

Dex-chan lover
maybe he needs to shoot all sick and injured people in hospital so they can heal faster (isekai'd)

Thanks for the chapter, and thank you for your new rules about desu. I don't like reading these Japanese words, cause it doesn't make sense when you use an other language. There are a few words that I accept because there isn't a proper way to adapt these, mostly because of cultural differences.
But either way, if desu is used, I will read them, but I prefer without them. So thank you.

Ah american medical care magic, you know those signs that gun nuts buy like "we don't call 911 in this house" with a picture of a pistol of some sort, I like to imagine that that's how they use it

Group Leader
So why did the Recovery bullets kill the giant grasshopper?

So, the unknown bullet was a healing bullet. Must ... act ... surprised ... Nah, can't do it. This was foreshadowed so heavily that basically everyone that read last 2 or 3 chapters knew exactly this would happen. Sigh.

Also, Emily is definitely more of a hero than the MC. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
That was some quick thinking there, turning the seeds into haguremono and then leading them to him.

Aggregator gang
wonderful of the giant grasshopper to wait while he killed all the zombies and collected the bullets to finish him off, how nice of the rabid insect
also getting magic healing bullets, what a windfall
this is some crappy writing at its finest

I believe there is quite a number of people already who was like "You realized it just now, protag?"

Also
Be Emily
Be adorable
Be idiot
Be strong
Be caring
Be monster train
So be like Emily, and discard that last one

@ThatGuyGW Technically you can translate 'desu' into something like... "like" .. "like, i want to the store and bought something." those extra words some people speak with. you can also end sentences with "right". "right, so there i was just waiting for the tiger, when it snuck up on me!", there is also "OK"... Though it would be great to find one that is 'cute' like desu... You could also go with "Hmm~" that can be cute...

For a fact i can say that the story will get interesting!!!
Ryouta will experience the same zone (top class consentration that can't be used by a normal human) what is in "Kuroko no basket"

"Inb4 Ryota forgot real bullet in the chamber."
Kek

Also Emily is lovely again. The one who make me keep reading it.

Users who are viewing this thread