Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - It's a dungeon battle!

Dex-chan lover
@DangerousZombie nah, he just noticed she was pretty and wanted a reason to talk to her, so he edited story such that he has a reason, but did it in the last panel where camera was aimed at himself, making us unable to see the "reason" he edited in. Mc is a realitybender

Dex-chan lover
I could make so many trash jokes about this chapter...
I don't even know where to start xD

@Fuko

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
It would have to be ALOT of trash, or it would have to be really old for it to make any significant amount of gas tho.

@Liquidxlax
@stufflul

Items don't turn into monsters while people are close by, and it's also possible that it automatically consumes the entire shell "because magic"
But logically yes, they would turn into a trash monster if we assume that the gun actually ejects the spent shells, or that he doesn't pick them up after a fight.

My expectations where low and still this chapter feels like a let down.
Frankenstein really?

So handy that the explanation on trash monsters come at just the right time for ,seeing the writes naming sense, Beelzebub to spawn from the trash at the dungeon. And then we have a half chapter of shooting with nothing working until he dual shoots the golden bullet with fire probably and easily dispatches the monster. All the while learning that the golden bullet has a drop multiplier and he gets like 100 golden bullets from that one shot.

And the generic covers made me think this was a different manga. Every new thing with boobs has to be featured on the cover because boobs sell.

Dex-chan lover
That entire junk/garbage pile is a treasure trove.

If garbage can turn into monsters, then all the more to keep it around for drops.

This manga trash imo, my brains force me to jump 10 chapters to see the worth but too bad this manga suck and hope they adapt good manga.

XL

Double-page supporter
MC: I shoot a bullet, to another bullet, to create some magic boom boom. Any question?
Me: Nah, seems legit to me. >_>

Aggregator gang
Better stop her and now. That's non-burnable garbage! They will get fined.

Dex-chan lover
1 bullet go fwooos
2 bullet go boom

questions?

yah, what 3 bullet do?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so trash.
The main character is also trash
It does have cute girls though

... honestly, it's ok to read when it's past midnight and your brain is melting but you don't want to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread