Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Thanks gift

Dex-chan lover
@Talh not everything becomes a monster again, only things that came out of monsters (drops). If you cut down a tree and leave its branches around it will not become a haguremono, unless its a branch that dropped from a dungeon.

This means that rare metals/jewels that were dug up or mined do not become monsters.

Double-page supporter
@ShionSinX:
1. Please read chapter 24 again.
On the very first page Ryouta and Emily have the following conversation when they leave the town Cyclo and see nothing but a wasteland without even plants.

Ryouta: "...It really doesn't matter how many times I look outside Cyclo, still looks like this."
Emily: "The only thing that doesn't become a haguremono is air.... water ....and earth after all. Except for places where people gather such as towns and dungeons, everything is like this."
Ryouta: "I see... But even though .... There is really nothing... To think outside the city is a wasteland. This world is really strange.....!!"

So there are no things like mineable ore outside cities and dungeons and hence you cannot mine such gems except as drops from dungeons and haguremono.
EVERYTHING in that world is supposedly originally some kind of drop from a dungeon.
That is why Ryouta was sure that the ring he bought would turn into a haguremono.

Of course, this kind of setting would make the existence of that world impossible to begin with but that is the setting the author has decided on.

2. My "plan B" suggestion was that he should simply buy another few of those rings from that merchant, turn them into haguremonos, beat them, get the higher drops, turn those higher drops into haguremonos again, beat them again, get even better drops .... repeat that till you have an absolutely OP item.

Is it me or is this competition stupid for him to do things like this. Yes, if he gets the drop from all the rares then most likely it will be even between the towns (honestly doing a half and half tax would be fine). But that doesn't really matter for him. he should just get all the drops then collect the rewards (or eat them). I didn't like that shota dude doing this because it was a dishonest representation (yes it is very common but I have more respect for the harsh truth), I still don't like the MC doing it. I generally don't have a double standard for the MC like so many other people seem to (especially in the chinese stories). And yes generally because there are times I don't mind it for one reason or another (I can't think of an example but I'm sure I have, all I can think of is when it's not quite the same, like cheering when your team scores and booing when the other team does).

Dex-chan lover
why one one chicken breast? what happened to her +100% drop quantity ring he waste on her??

Double-page supporter
@ShionSinX
Sorry, but I have to burst that bubble.
If plants would not turn into haguremono then there would be some vegetation in the wasteland around the city.
Even if it was just grass there would be something.
But as you can see in chapter 24 when they walk to the new dungeon between the 2 cities there is absolutely nothing anywhere.

Within the town's boundaries there are plants, so the ground is fertile.
Therefore if plants would stay plants then the people would do some farming around the town at least.
But they do not.
That means that even plants will turn into haguremono if they are not within a few metres of a human being.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh they are on a remote place right now, thats why its barren. If you go back to like ch10 you will see them outside on some woods near the dungeon, away from the city. This was shown a few times but its been sometime.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, I was so freaking pissed that Ryouta hurt Emily's feelings, but I'm glad he managed to redeem himself very fast because Emily is the best girl ever and she deserves more happiness than anyone else.

C'mon Ryouta stop being a dense MF at least for once and marry Emily already, you won't find a better girl than her no matter how many times you reincarnate yourself.

Dex-chan lover
New girl seems pretty hot since she seems like she's flat but the dress is pushing her chest up.

Users who are viewing this thread