Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu

Double-page supporter
@sawada002 i think its the term you should say is "Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right" lol

It took me awhile to realize what im reading. Its the novel ive been looking for. Thank you manga gods

Dex-chan lover
covergirls always tricking me into thinking this had atleast some worth by having a female MC in a isekai manga but nope its just the usual copy paste shit
wont even read the first chapter no thanks

this manga is repeatedly spewing bullshit makes me think that the author isnt even trying thought i could kill some time reading some manga but this is even worse then the usual isekai manga

The writing is getting worse,
you have a character who got his strength blown to ridiculous levels, then they try to establish a threat by saying "It's a really big bug! What do we do?!" Now, anyone with a functioning brain would remember this character is multiple tiers above people who can smash stone with a mild punch and think "well, I would probably punch it and kill it instantly, even if it's tough compared to the stuff around it, the MC is hugely overpowered for this level of stuff" but instead, the character uses his isekai-cliche handgun (which seems to receive no influence from the MC having high strength, but by god will he not acknowledge his backup of being one-punch man) and ineffectually shoots the monster instead of, you know, using his one maximized offensive ability which has been establish for a decent period by now. So how does he resolve the conflict? He keeps using the gun until it works. Wow, phenomenal, this MC is a goddam moron.
At first the drop economy had some of my interest but the author doesn't care about building any sort of meaningful continuity and just pulling contrived threats that don't actually exist out of their ass so in return I can't care about any "progress" since established things just get ignored when the author feels like it.

The whole power system makes no sense. Dont come here looking for consistency.
The MC is about as dense as you can get when it comes to romance.
If your looking for high tier isekai, then keep moving.

This guy has stats but what else. He would usually die because of his arrogance never even tried to learn how to use this strength all thats protecting him is plot armor www

Yep, all thats protecting him is plot armour and the highest rank amount of HP a human can have. That's it.

The writing here is mediocre at best, but fuck me people could at least read it. The reason he didn't punch the grasshopper is because the monsters in the dungeon are largely immune to physical damage. This was a) both explicitly stated and b) demonstrated visually when he punched a much weaker bug to no effect. There's plenty to criticise here but it undermines your "This is stupid!" argument when you can't even bother to read what you're trying to critique.

Double-page supporter
I know this sounds petty but... those noses... I can't.
Does it get better?

Aggregator gang
This was good until the MC became a pussy lol. He was crying and wailing like a child because someone was in near death situation and he wasn't be able to save them.

the loli mama is the only character that is carrying this manga

Chapter 1 is killing me
Imagine killing a bloodwolf or something and it spawns a cow 🤣🤣🤣

Or uranium, if it's too big you die from radiation poisoning, and if it's to small it instantly combusts when in contact with water or humid air 🤣

why does this shit get better updates than the other gems out there?

I can't believe this piece of crap has been licensed lmao
bad story, bad art, not a speck or originality, what's there to bet on, really ? 😂

just the idea behind this sounds even more boring than the usual generic stuff "hes actually weak but by a cheat hes basicly a high level character... but hes still lvl 1 omg wow amazing!" i mean the other ones where they just gain levels more easily through some cheat is less weird

Users who are viewing this thread