Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu

I can do typeset and redraw and much other stuff except translatin. wanna help me?

ill edit this if i stop doing this (prolly)

If you've read my other comments on isekai, then you can probably guess what I'm about to say.
Boring!!!! Have some diversity people! We do not need 30 or so remakes of the same damn story! Get more original! Stop giving MCs completely undeserved power! If an isekai manga has an instantly gratified OP MC, then make it a comedy or something. Otherwise, have the MC work for it! Pleeaaase, stop having instantly gratified MCs! It just totally ruins whatever little chance you've got at making an interesting story!
*Also, side note, stop half-assing harems. If you're into OP MCs who just kinda... get OP... then this is for you!

4/10 is my final rating.
Honestly, it's better than a lot of the garbage OP MC Isekai mangas, but that's really not saying much. If you're into this kinda stuff, I have nothing against you, but personally I'm just so damn tired of seeing this kind of stuff. I got into manga because of isekai in the first place, so to see it being beaten to death like this is really sad. That's all I have to say on today's late night rant, good night to all who might read this~!

😀Hohoho! I am back after rereading a little, and I've gotta say. This is a lot more interesting than I remember it being. I take back my 4/10, this is a sold 7/10! If it keeps going like this I might even have to go higher! Very interesting. That's all I got to say, good night~! 😀

To the guy that's doing the translation for this, i thank you mate. Been waiting for updates for like ages.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for working on this manga!

Re: MC, at his age, I can't believe Youda is still THAT clueless.

Dex-chan lover
Even the carrot junkie is smarter than the MC. The only thing keeping me from dropping this is the hottest bunny girl

Did this simp of an mc just praise a girl for selling something like bathwater or am I missing something in translation?

I would like to thank the scanner for translating this series. It's a guilty pleasure of mine and would hope that you would to translating chapters. Thank you very much.

Double-page supporter
I remember reading the light novel and liking it Maybe my memory is faulty, but I don't remember it haven't such blatantly trashy fan service. It's like what plot it had has now taken a back burner to tits and ass. Don't get me wrong, it was never a masterpiece but all the ecchi combined with the awful background art has made this barely readable. Just look at the dungeon on page 7 of the most recent chapter (15.2) What the hell IS that?

Power Uploader
@fart Let’s wait for few more chapters... if it goes in that route then I will add that tag...

@AthK Every site listed in the series information section for this manga has a harem tag associated with this story.
We have the first girl, the bunny girl, and now the bamboo shoot girl. There's also the princess he met in the cave. It's not the most conventional harem, but it's a harem.

Users who are viewing this thread