Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu

Dead Or Carrot!, This looks like it will be a fun read, hope this one goes on for a long while.

I read the light novel and I have to say this is a good adaption of it. I really enjoy it especially Carrot Girl and Emily. They are both so adorable in this art. I'm meh about the MC, but that was how I felt when reading the novel as well.

Aggregator gang
Gotta say, I think I'd enjoy playing a game with the setup like this, where monsters you kill contribute to your food and household needs. Like Harvest Moon x Monster Hunter kind of thing. It's be even more fun where you could get drops to customize your house and farm too.

@TwilightFaze a game u might like is 'Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God'. fight monsters > get ingrediants > make food > sell food at tavern > repeat. you cant customize the tavern but u can upgrade it.

Dex-chan lover
Tone down the FONT SIZE. It does not have to be the size of monsters in story.

Work a bit your font so it doesn't stick that much, but the translation is serviceable. Thank you very much for your work and for bringing back this series!

Thank you to EVERYONE who translated this I truly enjoy this series and I hope that someone will continue it. If you ever feel underappreciated about anything know that you are and forever will be my heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread