Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 12 - Our…

The plot really isn't moving anywhere lol. I didn't expect some super intricate story, but this is just.. garbage. 3/10 stars.

Fed-Kun's army
Why on earth did they make this a school thing? The mc is basically going to just sit around for years instead of doing any saving like an immortal god should do. Isekai stories where the mc actually does hero stuff is enjoyable, like shield hero. Why can’t we see more of stuff like that?

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga scanlator-san, credits page full of stalker educational material as usual

Dex-chan lover
One would expect these seniors to know how useless they are by their 7th year.

@LegitRikk - I'd like to ask the same question. If you already have demon gods involved, might as well tell a more adventure-related story. Or at least the story of improving the world with inventions and making war with demons unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
If you're not into making people cum as you fuck them you're not a real man and I'll shamelessly defend this view even on epistomological forums, let alone here.

Double-page supporter
Cool credits....
But more importantly....
Why the fuck am I following this series?
This is trash covered in garbage discarded by filth rejected by the waste left behind by excrement from scum puddles who couldn't find a use for how bad this series is....
I must have been having a real fucking bad day with depression to read and follow this.
K thnx bye
Hope someone enjoys it more than I did

Users who are viewing this thread