Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 16 - My …

Dex-chan lover
The last page lol. Screw breast cup size if we can measure it with one head.

Got jumpscared by last page then I got emotionally destroy by the same page smh

Dex-chan lover
yeah pretty sure everyone is and will die alone, probably except conjoined twins lol

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I want that too! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just wondering... how many people actually find it funny when someone barges in without bothering to knock the door, instead of feeling wanting to tell the person to get the eff out?

I understand comic relief, but I'm a child of the times just like everyone else, and I absolutely abhor people who don't respect my privacy. Don't Japanese people feel the same? Or is this a manga-only phenomenon?

Dex-chan lover
Tsk Tsk,,,,
Leaving me envious from this body chocolate...

Also, Every valentines and every isekai celebrating Valentines days, i keep on thinking, that perhaps Valentines itself reincarnated in those worlds and had a relationship and be reknowned in that world to be celebrated

Users who are viewing this thread