Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 3 - My f…

Fed-Kun's army
What if even if his starts do not show an increase there are "ghost numbers", something behind the scenes that increase his power even if his level stays the same?
Just how in some games the first enemy shot does not deal damage, or that after dying at the same level some games "decrease the difficulty".

Fed-Kun's army
@GodGinrai Yeah xD, already wondered how a Dukes or Kings child would get enough stripes on the collar, they need bigger collars... xDDD

Dex-chan lover
Aw, I kinda liked the idea of the MC not being able to one-shot cause he can only use weak magic that costs less than 10 MP and he wins through ingenuity and good ol spamming low level skills, but I guess he's insanely strong anyways despite the curse, completely subverting the whole premise of the manga by chapter 3. Still gonna read though lol

I'm guessing skills might have a proficiency level, the more he uses a spell the higher level it will become and its damage will increase regardless of his curse.

Aggregator gang
ok, I can't learn a level 3 spell but I can spam this mastered level 1 spell endlessly...hang on, if ALL of his base stats are fixed...doesn't that mean his HP can NEVER DECREASE EITHER!!!?! immortal maybe or maybe not but almost certainly unkillable hero
can never die from damage + can endlessly spam you with magic = don't f*** with him

Dex-chan lover
I still can't get used to applying the word "dismantle" to living creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread