Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 3 - My f…

Dex-chan lover
i take it that his magic can use as many mana as it wants. if the curse is what its name is then he should be invincible and also his mana not being able to be depleted and in another word infinite. but im probably wrong

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey its Bucktooth Jim again, got hired as an extra for another manga?

I wonder if he can actually cast higher level magic, but mechanically it wouldnt make sense since his mana pool and other stats are extremely low.

It seems setup like that, but only time will tell.

@InsaneInsomniac
He can spam endless magic as long as the cost isnt above his max MP (basically only low level ones)
Buuuttt... If he can insta-cast + delay + combine = 10million fire lance lv1 compressed into one shot. Enough to rival God's Judgment
Or if he can summon a low level familliar, with his permanent stat he could summon a lot
A legion of imp could kill a black dragon

Following the same logic, probably MC is immortal as long no one one-shotted him

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius

True, but part of me wants to reserve the word for mechanical, non-living objects only, probably because I take dismantling as the opposite of assembling. And as a side note, I've never heard of anyone IRL threatening another person by saying, "I'll dismantle you!" or something similar.

Dex-chan lover
I'm 3 chaps in and demanding the Monster Girls tag to show itself.

Double-page supporter
To be honest I just read this chapter for about 30sec, maybe even less. And I could still understand perfectly what it entails

Aggregator gang
@deerafl
I'm thinking he might actually be outright immune to damage, I mean, I get the he probably wont be able to use skills that cost more than his max mp thing, but (assuming it wasn't creative license on the TL's part) it did specifically say that his MP didn't decrease in the first place, not that he used it and recovered but that it was "fixed" and didn't go down at all...and actually that might just mean if he learns some sort of channeling charge skill (semi-common in these types of story, notably more common with characters that have rapid recovery builds) that lets him build up MP and burst it out he could use stronger skills than his MP cap would otherwise allow

Dex-chan lover
You know the manga is shit when the credit page is MUCH more entertaining than the whole manga

Users who are viewing this thread