Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 4 - The …

Dex-chan lover
A harem classroom introduction chapter. (That credits page though... 10/10 for 4 months effort.)

Group Leader
I love this series but I love how you translate even more because I do the same thing. I've been using online shit to translate a series that I know nothing of its language. As a fellow kindred soul I wish you the best in you endeavors.

Dex-chan lover
The scales on the brother-sister classmates duo are... Well, I couldn't think of a lazier way to do them.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect to see myself in the credits page there. Hey there, past me.

I'm 4 chaps in and glad to see the Monster Girls tag is showing itself.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
2 guys and the rest are girls? What kind of harem classroom are you trying to make?

We need more ! Good job on the translation im impressed how well you translated it with google translate only nice proof reading
Also whats with that class 3 guys 15 women and i still bet MC eill get all of them and the other 2 will be cucks

Dex-chan lover
259525 holy shit I can't believe I read through that train wreck of a credit page for that

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting the maid to become the teacher. A catgirl, foxgirl, and elf girl have appeared, justifying that monster girl tag. Yay!

Fed-Kun's army
Someone should warn Tina about the tiny hat mimic feasting on her forebrain.

Dex-chan lover
"I don't want this situation to escalate furthur"...
That was a... disappointing translation 😎 Hurhur

Cue the loud music.

Just trying to help getting the next credit page faster.

By the way he already got really close to the full isekai bingo simply by entering this classroom, just missing a lolibaba, a childhood friend and a tsundere princess for the full collection.

Okay... what's that on page 7?
The text is almost transparent and I don't understand it.
Is it even English?

Contributor
@Akxera
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread