Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 4 - The …

Group Leader
What does "unlock code" at the bottom of the credits page mean? I think it's 25955, but I have no clue what it's supposed to unlock.
and I doubt it's a nuke code for a really old fate doujin
Edit: Ah, I see, I missed the second 2. Makes sense now.

Fed-Kun's army
woah the "you-saved-me-from-perverts-so-i-now-want-to-fuck-you" cliche

aND THE FUCKIN "you-talked-to-me-in-a-decent-way-so-i-now-want-to-fuck-you" cliche

author, you had a pretty good first chapter

why the fuck is it somehow worse than the previous chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Akxera, I still can't understand even after your comment.

I need to figure out where to use this unlock code. I really think it's just a trick to make me go insane.

Edit: Finally found it! Between joker's hint and Google paired with my own prior experience. I discovered the use of this number. I however fail to see how this constitutes 'unlock'? I'm pretty sure it was never locked.

As for 'not knowing' what a completely random number connected to? We're the normal ones. Who reads hentai based on the reference number? You apparently connected the image of big boobed maid with the 'unlock code'. When I myself didn't care about single random big boob maid that just looked regular censored... truthfully didn't even look at credit page until read some of these comments.

Fed-Kun's army
"You are the one who saved me right?"
Bitch you were right there and it happened literally 2 seconds ago.

Woah, after all the bullshit in the first chapters, I've come to realise this manga is terrible. Like... Awful Terrible..
I thought it was bad, but I didn't think it was bad bad..

Just another author trying to milk the isekai genre with absolutely no originality whatsoever..

damn if its gonna be like this the whole time I while drop in a heartbeat

hopefully he is just setting it up to where they are all nice to him, then once they know he cant level up they betray him or something

Users who are viewing this thread