Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 7 - The …

Wait since his stats can’t change doesn’t that mean he has immortality and Infinite stamina hmmm that’s why it showed him with a harem and lol evil god just trolled himself

Fed-Kun's army
level 1 brain, who would have guessed that stacking something infinitely would have enough destructive force to vaporize anything in its line of fire? certainly not the mc xD

Dex-chan lover
cursed int stat strikes again.

Brace your buttholes for the MC to derpbrain forever.

Tina made a mistake not revealing to him that she had to reinforce the target over and over because he is too strong, but this incident is COMPLETELY MC'S FAULT AND NO ONE ELSE.

If i'm literally on my first day of school and my teacher, who just so happens to also be the person who had been training me basically all my life and as such knows my strenght best, and who also just so happens to be a very powerful and renowed magician herself tells me to use 30% of my power I F***ING LISTEN.

Then you add that him not understanding his own OPness is completely ridiculous because EVEN AN ACTUAL 10Y OLD KNOWS BASIC MATH AND CAN CALCULATE 1x10000 (so no, even his INT being fixed doesn't excuse this).

Then you add his non-reaction to coming an inch from outright KILLING WITH HIS OWN HANDS the person closest to him....

This is where i drop it. I like Tina, but a MC with this level of stupidity and absolutely not realistic is an instant out for me.

Jesus christ until last chapters i thougn that all the hate comments were over exaggerating but after reading this i cant defend the MC anymore. He is really stupid.
Some comments say that it was tinas fault for not telling him that she was constantly reinforcing the target and i though " ok that kinda makes sense i guess" but what really pisses me off if that his maid told him that he nearly kills her and destroys the school and takes it very lightly, like a 5 year old that was just caught doing a mischief . Someone needs to slap him to knock some sense into him .

so basically he has infinite stats aside from Hp and def since anything thats a would one shot him in that state will kill him... right? wait does that mean if his age is a state he's also immortal? god this curse is very ifish

Hhmm. Dumb MC. I guess he will remain like that for his life. Intelligence is needed after all to increase your mana. So if fixed, then this MC wont change unless a tragedy will happen ffs

I'm willing to be even the Demon Lord wouldn't be able to take that head on unscathed. Holy shit. 'Cursed' my ass...

Dex-chan lover
Well... I mean, you make him feel like his magic is weak at home, so of course he's gonna think his magic is weak outside right?
So even if you tell him "use 30%" of course he's not gonna listen because he doesn't understand what you're trying to convey.
It's like if someone told me I have a weak 3-point game at the court at our place, but when I'm playing outside with others they tell me to use only 30% of my skills, I'm gonna be confused as fuck.

But the maid is hot, so I will let this one slide.

Double-page supporter
INT stat cursed too LOL, best explanation for dense MC

Due to the curse, not only would his INT be "fixed", it would also never increase. A future most frightening.

Users who are viewing this thread