Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni - Ch. 8 - My g…

So he could be the hero who returned to his old world with erased memory and then returned again due to reincarnation?

Dex-chan lover
@PotatoZero : Actual, concrete example? Because it's actually a fairly common Japanese comedic moment where someone respond to being asked yes/no question with a question/confused 'hai?' and was assumed to have answered yes.

EDIT: Doesn't even have to be yes/no question for that comedy moment really, a sudden confession is another scenario.

this girl is disgusting
forcing her own interest just because she love another man
slut

Aggregator gang
well based on his brief visions. he probably is the very person she fell in love with ages ago in the past

Dex-chan lover
He swallowed those words rawly, who not set journey to find secret behind his lvl1 curse, rather than being with doting maid, you ain't progressing much

Aggregator gang
Paint? use photoshop...oh well, each their own...

Those flashes, he probably is the hero of the past reincarnated, cant be more predictable.
Thanks for the chapter

See you in 10 years I guess?

so maybe he is the that previous hero but lost his memories on reincarnation process?

Dex-chan lover
@ker0 ... You know, it has been a long while since I last went to reference the WN raws because of manga... And, I probably wouldn't have in this story... If the credits didn't point out "恋仲になりました" was said in WN...
The only thing I can think of is that they became lovers, but didn't do IT?
Since the manga and the WN both use different words... 恋人(haruto-both) and 恋仲(Rina-WN) in love vs そこまで 進んだ関係(Rina-manga) relationship progressed to that point

Edit: Also, obligatory "Chapter 9 when?" "Chapter 9 of the raws is out already" "Blind people can't read, you mook"

Even though Tina's thoughts were completely different, the perceptive walls had a feeling it's onee x shota.

...wait, it IS onee x shota!

Users who are viewing this thread