Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni

This is the most cliche and bad structured manga i have ever seen.
The only thing the autor soes the most is draw big bobs everywhere.
Heres your good description:
I reeincarnated after being fooled by a dumb ass evil god and then i started looking for big boobed girls with my powers that the dumb god forgot to seal.

And it is full of one x shota service...
Its ok to do it once... But this is too overused in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the cover screams at me that this is likely going to be trash.

Not even the sort of trash you can read to read trash, but like, garbage can trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Never have I ever been more excited to read TL notes than the manga itself

This guy is technically immortal. If his mp and status are unchanging, then how is his hp supposed to change? How could his status of alive change to the status of being dead?

The title already said it all.

I missed old title like Dragon Ball (But the point is not the dragon ball itself), Kinnikuman (Only said the MC name), etc.

Now you must make the title long for ppl to know what the story about (just personal opinion).

-_-

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this, I would say that there is a high chance for this to get an anime adaptation.
That would say something about it, probably.

The hell is this nonsense? Of course he can shoot even hundreds of attacks, but he cannot shoot any magic, which needs more than 10 MP and every attack will be weak since he has magic power of lvl 1.

Users who are viewing this thread