Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni

Seeing the translator's decent to madness was a good plus to reading this series. I dont see any errors guess my brain got good enough to autocorrect them all.

Dex-chan lover
This is apparently every isekai believers wet dream

A maid/milf/school teacher as a lover, A fox classmate as a pet, Twins who are exactly look alike just like the author photocopied them off one model,
Assholes are easy to distinguish because they look like ugly bastards, OP powers which come from "a loophole"

So many checkboxes filled out it's fantastic

God I usually hate to comment in isekai manga as I know it will always be trash(just like my preference) but damn this one... im dying from cringe and many other bullshits

Dex-chan lover
Yo, why do isekai manga/anime always spoils the plot in the fucking name?

I love the memes the translator leave at the end of the chapter keep up with the good work.

OH boy, where do I start with this?

This is like if /a/, Reddit, and 9gag joined hands in writing the most cringe, generic isekai manga ever unironically. Reading this was like trying to sand down the edge of a plank of wood with my tongue.

If you want to try this, Just don't. Just don't. Do something better with your life. Go outside for a walk. Eat a sandwich. Do pretty much anything other than reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck this get so many views? I'm not going to click the chapter to contribute more view. Just from the comment and rating all point out this being terribad, yet it's easily get 50k per chapter. Mind boggling indeed

So are we just going to ignore the fact that she knew him since he was 5 and loves him ?

Dex-chan lover
@varrock1 @Rayzen_X @puppeto4 @scarlet_summer @gregger @Taesoomoon @dudewithmagic
That describes like the vast majority of isekais you see around here... Why bother deviating from your unoriginal, trashy, power fantasy, waifu harem bait isekia when hundred of thousands if not millions of people will still read it time after time. It's fine people enjoying reading trash isekais like this, I do to, but stop pretending that these isekais are these grandmaster masterpieces when they are clearly not. For some reason, people seem to be really willing in giving isekais a pass in bad or average story writing more than any other genres.

so this chapter mark the doom of this manga for me. Dont get me wrong I now that iseaki as a genre is full of trash, but this one has an interesting premise that the mangaka just wasnt able to follow throu.

"gain infinite magic power by misunderstanding" what kind of bullshit is that it sounds really dumb ( the reason for that is probably gonna be dumb tho xD)

Users who are viewing this thread