Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a steaming pile.
The worst tropes, the most blatant stereotypes, the MC is a complete moron. It's also completely misleading as he's practically god level strong since chapter 3.
Even the waifus are fucking retarded or boring, and the things that should be funny are not. This has got to be one of the worst Isekai I ever saw. At least the art is not bad
1/10 vote for me. I wish I could rate it lower than 1.

Props to Disappointing translations though, because their credits are amazing, and worth much more than the manga itself.

Pun

@Nehona completely agree from start to finish haha, it's why reading this is so entertaining, it's like an amalgamation of the worst troupes in isekai.

Literal pedophelia, maid thought the kid was some reincarnated dude but when he wasn’t she basically manipulated him into having feelings for her. Idk how people enjoy this manga it’s honestly disgusting.

The per-chapter options are not available if the chapter name is too long.
This is a bug in the web page design

The evil God made a mistake he made a character that can't die because his HP is fixed meaning it will never drop

isn't the hp of the hero fixed then? isn't he immortal? that dude has done goofed even at lvl 1 if he just keeps continuously spaming low lvl magic he can kill the demon lord

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is a steaming pile.
The worst tropes, the most blatant stereotypes, the MC is a complete moron. It's also completely misleading as he's practically god level strong since chapter 3.
Even the waifus are fucking retarded or boring, and the things that should be funny are not. This has got to be one of the worst Isekai I ever saw. At least the art is not bad
1/10 vote for me. I wish I could rate it lower than 1.

Props to Disappointing translations though, because their credits are amazing, and worth much more than the manga itself.
0.1/10 bro

Users who are viewing this thread