Level 596 no Tanya Minarai - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Weeding Sickle
(Fire damage +5)
(Durability -50%)
You can use it for weeding and killing monsters! Two birds with one stone! Get it now at your friendly neighborhood drunken smithy!

Dex-chan lover
Does this TL seem kinda... rough? Izzat just me?

Also, I think red dragon queen onee-san wants to "comfort" dad in his grief, which...
1. A little creepy, and
2. Manhuafreak will just censor all of it because site traffic

Supporter
I don’t know why people are having issues with the translation as it was perfectly legible to me.
But as for the series itself, I love how NO ONE is saying that his father doesn’t have reasons to be depressed BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY are VERY clear that what he’s done to Noah is NOT even REMOTELY okay.
Nobody is letting him think for a second that they’re on his side, and it seems they’re only letting it go (maybe just for now) for Noah’s sake

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know why people are having issues with the translation as it was perfectly legible to me.
But as for the series itself, I love how NO ONE is saying that his father doesn’t have reasons to be depressed BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY are VERY clear that what he’s done to Noah is NOT even REMOTELY okay.
Nobody is letting him think for a second that they’re on his side, and it seems they’re only letting it go (maybe just for now) for Noah’s sake

Among other problems, Lala is called both the Great Robber and the Great Outlaw in this chapter, and I am pretty sure she was Great Thief in a previous chapters.

Sure, I've read worse, and my brain just kind of filters out a lot weirdness from reading all the garbage isekais with MTL translations, but there's a clear lack of care and attention being given to the translation here.

Aggregator gang
These translations are almost MTL level.
Maybe because it is MTL?
Among other problems, Lala is called both the Great Robber and the Great Outlaw in this chapter, and I am pretty sure she was Great Thief in a previous chapters.

Sure, I've read worse, and my brain just kind of filters out a lot weirdness from reading all the garbage isekais with MTL translations, but there's a clear lack of care and attention being given to the translation here.
A lot of series done by them are pretty much like this. What's crazy about Manhwafreak is that they even lock some series behind paywall with this quality of translations lol.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because it is MTL?
It is weird because not all of Manhwafreak's works were like this... I suppose it's like they don't have enough translator so some chapters were left at MTL sometimes?

Aggregator gang
It is weird because not all of Manhwafreak's works were like this... I suppose it's like they don't have enough translator so some chapters were left at MTL sometimes?
That might be the case with how often we see them recruiting people for translator and stuff. But I pretty much gave up on qualities in regard with series from Manhwafreak.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of series done by them are pretty much like this. What's crazy about Manhwafreak is that they even lock some series behind paywall with this quality of translations lol.

Yeah, this is sadly a thing with all of their scanlations that I read. I put up with it because I'm addicted to garbage manga.

Dex-chan lover
This comic is so strange. Gorgeous artwork and a mediocre story.

Well looking forward to more. Thanks for the releases.

Dex-chan lover
still waiting for this Piece of shit group to be removed from mangadex or be sued into oblivion from the manga creators that they are monetizing and not forking over a fit percentage of profits to the author/manga creators. So ofc I realize now that they are literally trying to get paid off someone else's ideas, and not even crediting them properly by NOT EDITING THE SERIES THEY WORKED SO HARD TO DRAW. stop with your egregious censorship and just lose your "income" of the nsfw series since you decided to pick them up KNOWING they were erotica types. Hell this one isnt even marked with suggestive or erotica, yet they want to censor some cleavage lines. Still going to post this on pretty much any chapter that has egregious censorship from MF.

Users who are viewing this thread