Level 99 Boukensha ni Yoru Hajimete no Ryouchi Keiei

Keep chopping it up like that and it will just get dropped like trash no-matter how good it is because it MAKES NO SENSE!

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu bro fucking same I looked at the new chapter said yeah I hate this art work and dropped it like I did for the first chapter

"The brave man who became one of Brewers' most powerful adventurers"

easy mode trash.

thank you for doing what you do to bring this to us, but no thank you

Dex-chan lover
So no romance at all? damn so this is just a hero to lord theme

Really bad manga that doesn't explain anything(weird summoned to hero to lord is some guess but i have no clue) and the art is a real mess. The only thing spent time on is the cover really from what i can tell.

The title of the manga had more plot than the first three chapters of the manga. The pacing of the manga is all over of the place (literally). In one page they be fighting some demon, next page in some party, next in meeting room and at the end some castle. Are they teleporting?

question besides the boobs and ass just why does the mc care about valt?
if i knew a bit of their backstory beyond they were comrades in the heroes party maybe i would actualy care about both of them or understand why the mc lets himself get suckered into this mess
because from my current pov i don't understand why he wouldnt just dump that brainless bimbo and instead enjoy the next year to the fullest

I'm disappointed, expecting this to be a smart city building manga that some day that i can binge.

Somehow the way the story is told is so fragmented and piecemeal that I have only a vague idea what happened in the first chapter (3 parts). It's like tons of action and talk, but very little that was coherent or made much sense. I wonder if it's due to the translation being bad, or the source material being awful. Either way, so far it's pretty much trash.

Users who are viewing this thread