Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Is it okay to upload chapters w/ watermarks guys?
Does anyone knows any manhwa raw sites with out watermarks?
I'm afraid I can't afford the raws on kakao.com by next time😪,
Pls do inbox me if you know some free raw sites w/out water marks.plss.tnx,😌

He can sell those for like, 5 times the cost of regular ammo, cuz it allows regular ppl to be as strong as a low rank hunter.

@PervySageSenpai Rule 3.2.4 Obtrusive watermarks are not allowed.
I think you're fine. Was there even a watermark in the chapter?
Just add watermarks where they don't bother readers but would be annoying for aggregators to cut off.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the uploads hope you keep it up pretty good series

lol. I would just build my own ammunition factory or work in one and infuse mana all day in bullet.

Dex-chan lover
This is fucked up, why the hell are porters taking action in a hunt? They should be there to carry the equipment and bring the prey back after, they should never be the frontline. This manhwa treats porters as bait, it makes no sense.

I don’t like watermarks, but if you can’t source raws without them and we still can enjoy the art of the manga despite them being present, then I’m fine with that.

This is fucked up, why the hell are porters taking action in a hunt? They should be there to carry the equipment and bring the prey back after, they should never be the frontline. This manhwa treats porters as bait, it makes no sense.
It makes sense in a pragmatic world. If a porter gets killed, the hunter can still fight. If the hunter gets killed, the porter is next. Hunters are simply more valuable.
Furthermore, the guns aren't entirely useless, they whittle the enemy down such that it is easier for the hunters to do their job, lessening the risk of anyone dying, including the porters.
And if the porter survives, great, they can now continue carrying the equipment and bring the prey back or even dismantle it.

Users who are viewing this thread