Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
The manwha is suprisingly somewhat decent. Why does this have a low rating? Is it the art style?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why this has low ratings? The story is about on par with solo-leveling (or a bit better character wise). Is it really the art? That can't be. There's tons of trash out there with bad art that have higher ratings.

I will never understand the readers.

Group Leader
“Fool me once shame on you👉“
“If you Fool me twice then let there be tree’s strike me d...”🌳🌳🌳🌳

“...”

Dex-chan lover
troll
literally
trolling

@hedgemoney
who knows, but i think it's because mc is NOT OP (yet)
and probably not "cool" enough, but mc is just your regular guy trying to live, which is why i love this one
i can relate to mc struggles, not much with other OP mc out there, i find them just, ok stronk guy (and shiny looking arts)
art style definitely could be better though

Double-page supporter
Wonder if there is a connection between the leader and the troll with the broken mandible.

the story is decent but the art and the behaviour of the mc is really a big downside on this manhwa. this is just my opinion!

@Ramip97
I think the MC is a strong point, it's more realistic than an arrogant asshole that went from wimp to badass-wanabee like the MC of blade of evolution.
In general, i think that this story is way more consistent than most of related comics.

This series is starting to seriously get on my nerves. Its like they take the established government system for nothing, sh*tty rookies who sacrafice others. People who blantantly sacrifice other hunters (for a purpose which i dont understand)??? Add on the fact that the MC meets both groups back to back , odds are second to none.

After reading up to this point, I would say it stands out from the other "Monsters are in the real world + growth type mc" types out there. The name could be better in order to not attract the Solo Leveling crowd, but names are hard. The MCs personality is certainly better than in SL, but we have not really got enough to judge if we got a Static or Dynamic MC. I also agree with what @Kshatria said, a down-to-earth guy with personality is a better read than some cool guy who happens to also be some
ancient reincarnation
arsehole.

Fed-Kun's army
ok.
the discount SL name almost put me off from reading, but so far it's good.
It's the premise of SL together with Rebuild World elements.
It's realistic and plays into the tropes it set up heavily.
Overall it's pretty nice. Thank god this is not another power fantasy monster manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread