Leveling Up Alone - Ch. 35

Well all i can say is that the new skill was so damn awesome and Is that uraraka? I mean she also had the same persona and now that you think bout it this shit had the same thing as to where the uraraka girl came from though on another note their enemies are human not monster but this one it's both monster and humans

@greyhud90 I think the bullet empowerment and power-strike are different things.
He does it in ch 11 and in ch 12 I see the skill physical reinforcement, which seems to be what he does beforehand.

Bullets in this world seem to be plot devices that only work when they want the plot to advance. The rest of the time they turn into storm trooper projectiles. Also that trigger discipline yo, or rather total lack thereof. Additionally, I somehow feel hunting with a grenade launcher or even automatic weapons seems counter intuitive to the actual act of hunting. Even if you win, you have done so much damage to the carcass, you are decreasing your own income while increasing expenses in spent ammo.

Based around power shot, he should have gone with a semi auto high caliber weapon imo. Shotgun or anti material rifle. Then again with bullet behavior in this world, who knows.

So all these cores being sold we still haven't established what good they're used for besides currency.

Feel like MC wasted a lot of ammo firing like that, his rifle's CLIP (lol yeah it's magazine) only has like 30 rounds or so

Well...

EfFvFh7.png

Fed-Kun's army
@saitoh514 I think since orcs are still low level the only thing of real value from their corpse is the magic crystal / core thing so damaged bodies arent as important
I do find it weird that the bow seems to be way better than the guns yet he bought a gun rather than another bow

Dex-chan lover
@Syanalassa How come? He only bought the bow as a temporary measure. A rifle is automatically has more lethal potential than a normal compound bow, and he could insert magic power into both, not to mention attack a hundred times faster than he could with a bow. The only thing we have seen he fought with bow & arrows is the lowest leveled monster while orcs are definitely higher ranked.

Fed-Kun's army
@z3ta311 since the higher level melee wepons and bows too (most likely) seem to be made from monster parts and hunters/players seem to crazy amounts of power there would reach a point where the weak part of the the gun is the gunpowder like a hunter could provide more power to a wepon than it so a bow seems like a better choice than the guns which have mostly been shown to be a distraction rather than an effective wepon (at least the non mounted variety) but this is still super early in the story so who knows what he'll end up using as a main wepon or world logic there will be

Lmao, why is the MC acting like the guild reception people and checkpoint dude wronged him. It's not their fault you defy common sense.

"what a strange woman"

Yeah, just you wait, didn't you realize the fire nation is about to attack your ass?

Fed-Kun's army
MC has been a Porter for years and doesn't understand the concept that Full-Auto means less accuracy and a faster rate of eating through your ammunition.

@saitoh514, I agree, but MC isn't very smart. His skill set, IMHO, makes him more of a close-range fighter, but he hasn't seemed to grasp that concept yet.

@Syanalassa, the bow, and arrow didn't do anything against the sinkhole insect monster so it's not necessarily true that melee weapons are better. It appears the weapons are based on hunter skill sets. Those that use Power strike tend to favor melee weapons while other hunters favor guns because they can amplify the ammunition like the MC can in some way.

Still, like saitoh514 pointed out, bullets seem to only do something when the author wants them to. These characters supposedly have the training and have been fighting these monsters for the past decade or so, yet they still waste bullets on monsters like this. The bullets don't even seem to distract most monsters half of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread