Leveling Up Alone - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
A big disaster happens, and someone conveniently shows up offering to help as long as you do what they say from now on. Sorry Earth, it seems like you just got conned.

America: I'll take responsibility.
Other 194 countries on Earth: ?
Dubious figure: Hehe
Author: Hehe

The girl at the start is stupid ,well, kinda. I mean, who would prank call/text you that??? Just seems far fetched about how she doesn't really take action once she receives the text or try to do something, like mention the text to her friend, idk.

Double-page supporter
@Fireslice04 A bit late but they are the most powerful nation military wise and have a lot of influence over earth. If it wasn't the U.S it would been China next.

Double-page supporter
Wanna join this massive alliance? Sure. K, done, no need for anything but a yes from a ruler of one country. Lol, what is this fucking logic.

Contributor
It's genuinely interesting to me, the implication that the cafe scene in the beginning is what the author thinks some of their own reactions might be to an emergency alert and evacuation order (given that—up until the giant monster shows up from the skies—the implication would be that N. Korea just launched an assault of some sort and probably has or would soon start shelling Seoul from their gun-mounts right across the border.)

(It certainly checks out, to be clear—live with an oppressive dormant threat long enough and everyone defaults to assuming for their own sanity that everything's going to be fine, until it isn't. Seen similar stuff here in earthquake country on that front, for instance.)

Jeez, wonder what this is about.
*sees name
Huh, so basically solo leveling
*sees cover
Why there two people?
*starts thinking
So now the summons are blue and not black?

Users who are viewing this thread