Leveling Up Alone - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I think u forgot to put Joysisi group at the group that work on this one...

@sevinvolf i did, i thought it would carry over from the last upload, my bad

@amrit09 it's fine, send my thanks for the releases from both teams. Also, thanks for the Genius DNA releases, sorry you guys got sniped but at least the sniper's translations are pretty shitty.

It has a damn big eye. Hopefully he doesn't have to kill possessed zombie dad sometime in the future.

Well this is an interesting twist. First time I’ve encountered a “it’s actually an invisible, intangible, black, goopy parasite with a HUMONGOUS FUCKING EYE” and not just oh it’s mana sickness or whatnot.

Aggregator gang
Well someone said this earlier either on this site or on another site that MC was being impulsive for pouring mana into his father without knowing whether or not whatever was going on with his father was eating mana.

Dex-chan lover
i know he's strapped for money, but he can buy new phone for cheap.
even cheaper with old phone model/refurbished or just replace the screen
just looking at cracked phone feels real bad, especially for your thumbs

Dex-chan lover
@Elroy79
that someone doesnt know a thing about desperately trying healing his own father then, especially if you do have "heal" skill
if even a doctor, hunter and "system" doesnt know, then how in hell should he know it in the first place?
besides, it's only shows after he heal him again. it doesnt show up before when he heals many times

geez, even most fantasy manhwa doesnt show curse/disesae as a tangible, living object in the first place. even some evolving poison or parasite in other story are just liquid or colorful liquid. this is actually new for me and i do read alot

Aggregator gang
@Kshatria,

While I feel for the most part MC has been an idiot, impulsive at times, and bullheaded when Kabris gave him advice throughout this story, I was just saying that someone said he was being impulsive by not knowing everything regarding this sickness and wanting to heal his father long before this reveal. I'm not necessarily saying he should've known that this exact thing would happen. Earlier on, MC did mention there are diseases or sicknesses that modern medicine doesn't know about indicating that there was obviously something strange about his father's condition. So, I think the person had a point about putting mana in his father might potentially make things worse without actually knowing anything. And here we are, I was just pointing out that person called it. Either they had knowledge of the story from elsewhere like a novel, or they just predicted it properly.

Also, they actually saw the parasite when Kabris used her eyesight ability or whatever to look at mana, and then they saw it. They both could've literally done that prior to him healing his father to see if they could learn anything more about his condition because again, the concept that some diseases and sicknesses that have arisen after the monsters invaded the world is there. So a thinking person might investigate a little further before acting. Again, I'm not necessarily blaming MC for this one, but his track record of idiocy IMHO hasn't helped him for me either.

Users who are viewing this thread