Leveling Up Alone

The author is a genius. Copied solo leveling (Highest ranking manhwa) name , and premise and just built a story from there. 5/7 for originality!
He is so smart he even made people still fight with rifles that seem to have absolutely no effect on even the smallest monsters... 28 years after the first attack. Genius i tell you.

I gotta say this series deserves a better score, it may not be original but it's put together well and the writing is good. I really like that they are taking time for the Mc to learn his powers and build up.

its ok
its slow but thats mainly because the two manhwas closest to it ( solo leveling and sorcerer king) have a secondary cheat that drives the mc's power development while this mc has to figure everything out for himself without bonus stages, ingame shop or otherworldy knowledge
also his original life has a far deeper impact on the plot as the other two
so far we have just barely been introduced to the world and the mc, so im not realy sure how to rate it beyond a thumbs up for the letter delivery

is it similar to solo leveling and sorcerer king? yes
is it a copy and paste? no since it focused on entirely different things if one were to insist it would be a story set in a similar world but with different charackters so far it has been far more gutts/gore and barely if any glory

Dex-chan lover
This is like a solid 6.5, not offensive in any way, but it also doesn't particularly stand out at all. It's noticeably better than it's contemporaries simply because it's not relying completely on brain dead fan service. The story isn't anything special though, the best way to describe this is something you can enjoy reading as long as you aren't expecting something spectacular.

so if u want me to rate stuff with potential bad u are doing an amazing job cause i rate stuff how i feel about it and this one doesn't feel good in any way while reading it actually it feels bad so ...

Its nice to See mc not being op from the beginning, i am the sorcerer king has his knowledge, solo leveling had system "helping?" him, solo spell caster is irrationally good at sorcery and second life ranker was in an army, this guy there was a porter, portable bait so to speak, its not rebuild world because that one is serious case of madmax like post-apo with few cities if not only one still remaining and somehow thriving, i give it from around 6 to 7[never have i given anything higher than 9 so this is kinda high if you ask me], its promising, and its a good read, cause there are many post-apo trashes that can be hardly read Able like i have a mansion in post apo, moshi fanren, these both are really good, but thanks to moshi fanren translator its barely read Able and the mansion in post apo is... Well, its nice concept but its hard to get used to it

ok i get u wanna make something similar to sl but pls dont use some relative is sick every time

Like I get that it's a solo leveling clone but still it's not bad and I kinda dig the art style. Also the comedy is decent so its nice that they didn't go super edge lord.

@tragic the only similiarities to solo leveling i See here is, ummmm,i dont See any, because there are many stories with that setting, some even before solo leveling so, ya know, but that tumor-something-zerg? Did

Its kinda refreshing to see a MC who is balancing his Stats. Just Like how a normal one would skill

For those wondering:
- Yes. It gets better.
- No it’s not like solo levelling.
- The MC is not immediately OP.

Fed-Kun's army
My only beef with this is that he won't become a hunter so that he can at least make more money for dealing with his dad's issue. I don't think he has a good reason for hiding that he's switched statuses and can now hunt the monsters as of chapter 10. I get that he's learning his ability, which you could argue that he's kind of dense aboit since so far his ability has been consistent and both he and Kabis have verbalized how it works, but MC keeps acting surprised when it does what he already knows it will do when he repeats a skill or does something new.

The mc is a frustrating lame ass dude with the most amazing power. It's like an excercise in incompetence and acting like a little bitch while you don't have to.

Users who are viewing this thread