Leveling Up Alone

Fed-Kun's army
at least this solo leveling cliche from corea is fairly decent compared to the garbage smut and trashy isekai needlessly abundant in these days.

i'll be keeping tabs on this one.

thanks for the mass release.

correct me if im wron, but im pretty sure having a ghost thingy dosent make u alone

So this is about leveling up alone, yet there's someone else with him in the cover... interesting.

Banned
@Coralis

those titles come from Japan and most of the ones who titles are that long is because they are sourced from a japanese webnovel system which also has a horrible filter/listing system. So users for that site quickly realized the only way to increase viewer count would be either spread their works online via social media or just dump their entire summary in the title. And that free webnovel system is used by every publisher in Japan as the easiest method to grab up new talent. Especially since they can easily look at the viewer count per chapter and novel to gauge popularity. The authors know people ain't going to waste time looking at every individual page to find stuff they want to read or publish so ya know...

I fully expect whole paragraphs to start appearing as titles for Japanese works.

But for Korea and China, they got the same sort of stuff but their stuff isn't made by brain dead gerbils. So novel writers there got a lot more leeway.

Haven't read this just yet but the title is lit taken from solo leveling (which indicates its clickbait and that isn't a good sign) as this is one of the alternate titles of that. And the cover make me think this has a similar premise as rebuild world. So seems like a rehash to earn some quick cash. So ill pass. Still don't understand how this can even get a 7/10 score.

tbh the title seems a lot like solo leveling but it is a decent read when you are out of manga 8/10

8/10 is kinda to high for it. I think it only worth 5/10. The story telling is kinda bad, there action seems kinda dumb and not natural.

Makes me wonder if there's a mistake in the translation. MC's grouping up with people, where's the level up alone part?

Group Leader
@Revassin Honestly the non-sensationalized name for Solo Leveling is “Only I Level Up,” so you could make the argument that Solo Leveling is copying this.

First impression is that it's a mix between rebuild world and solo levelling but judging by the comments it's prob a mix of rebuild world and sorcerer King :/

One of the complaints, I read often it is about the title of this manwha but guys c'mon "Solo Leveling" (a army of shadows) is also the same however I never saw all of these complaints. Donc les amis profitons juste de la lecture et arrêtons les critiques insipides.

Users who are viewing this thread