Leveling Up Alone

Hope that the real translator don't give up because of the money hungry mtlr that sniped this book. It's not that good of a series but it has a refreshing design and I saw worse cliche use in manhwas.

Dex-chan lover
@Revassin solo leveling real english name is Only I Level Up or I Alone Level Up. solo leveling are call like that because the translator that start translate this hate the long name so they short it to Solo Leveling

Dex-chan lover
This is really just shit solo leveling with a hint of rebuild world

@dying2femdom yeah man look at all the detail
aDDOSSo.jpg

Its like one color and the perspective isnt even right
Also they keep using small calibre guns even though they dont work on half the generic dragon monsters

Whenever i try to search for a raw for this manhwa the fucking solo leveling always pops up!
Why is the name of the title so close to the solo leveling :<
THIS IS A GOOD MANHWA AND IM TRYING TO FIND A RAW OF THIS CMON SOLO LEVELING LEAVE ME BE!!!

fuck it ill just wait until it has atleast 5 more chapters xD

Power Uploader
What is up with Koreans and their weird obsession of being a loner? It seems like every generic Korean author is trying to become the next Solo Leveling. Just stop, please.

Dex-chan lover
@Arin-san cause of all the korean slaves imported into america where they are forced to play videogames in a team so americans can pretend to actually win in a sport against themselves again

I thought the title was the only thing similar to solo leveling but ohhhhhh boi

-fantasy monsters invade modern world
-humans getting fantasy powers
-starring the weakest guy in a party
-said weakest guy suddenly gets powers of an (I am not kidding here) awakened
-MC's powers work like GAME MECHANICS so he hunts monsters alone and levels up

to top it all of

-HAS A PARENT WHO'S IN A FUCKING COMA

That said it's still a fun read, but only because I have a severe lack of solo leveling in my life

@rainbowOFdeath There's so many of these, some immitating the premise, some the name or both (Solo Login and Solo Bug Player probably didn't get their name by chance) and among all of them Level up Alone may have the most stupid name, but is at least among these that go for a different tone.

Users who are viewing this thread