Lez Fuuzoku Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 2 - Ojousama no Otawamure by Mintarou

Ahhh from the same author of Pocha Climb, this is great.

Also the Oneesama got counter attacked lol

Dex-chan lover
What even is the point of talking about your dick in a yuri anthology ? Did i go talk about scissoring in an het anthology ? There is a place for everything, an anthology about lesbian sex is definitevely not the right place to talk about dicks.

Aggregator gang
@satsukj I've seen plenty of other short romance-oneshots in which the characters' relationship was sufficiently developed and they didn't need to resort to 'Suddenly - SEX' type of stuff to close out the story with a 'happy ending'.

In other words; they sure do have enough pages for that kind of development. They just didn't know how to do it good enough to actually reach that goal, so they didn't even try.

Double-page supporter
Just what I like to see in yuri comments: penis idolization. 😒

Double-page supporter
@zips Thanks. And all it took was some asshole spouting generalizing garbage. Amazing.

zips ''straight boys always think they’re better lovers than lesbians and it’s such a cute delusion'' i agree with you.
Anyways, i want a sequel for/to this manga ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Bruh I came here to see people being “hahaha Ojou-sama awakened and it was over for the older one” but noooooooo we can’t have good things in this damned place (internet)

Users who are viewing this thread