Liar Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Light vs Dark

Wasn’t too bad of an asspull. I thought it was pretty obvious. Thinking logically it was the only way the group could be betrayed, and her misdirection made it obvious she was the cross dresser. The only part that stuck out is how she rigged it so that she would be in the final group, but that could at least be kinda justified by how they set “her” up to be personable.

Oh hey i just noticed that the mohawk dude has a Should I Stay or Should I Go shirt
Neat

Fed-Kun's army
*long sigh* this was kind of underwhelming. I think the whole "I was a dude the whole time" is kind of unnecessary. Could've just had a male disguise or something, I'm just annoyed how mangas and such so often seem to make trans/gay people villains. I'm not lgbtqa+, but it seems kinda rude to them since it's SO common.

But I'm less underwhelmed by that, and more underwhelmed by how it was revealed. At least do an inner monologue or something. Don't just say it out loud right before you've "Won" If you wanted to win for sure, you should at least pretend until it's all over. If the plan messes up, you can still claim the contract money as long as they don't know your true name.

Users who are viewing this thread