Liberty - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

why does she even get in the car this stupid cheating bitch jesus christ i'm getting so mad lmao

I seriously hope our protagonist finds someone else that is right for her, because she seriously deserves better than this infuriating cheating bitch.
If she was actually feeling guilt she wouldn't have gotten in the damn car with her. Guilt my ass.
Her friend did a shit job of being a friend at the bar, i'm sorry but even if she is your friend and coworker in the band you have to call out shit behaviour.
Cheating is not okay.

Group Leader
@raidenzen re-read again, both Maki and Tsucchi have no idea Liz cheated on Maki. MC only knows that Liz might lose her job if they get found out.

Liz is such a pushover , senpai a manipulative cunt and maki a suss. And chapters got really short and boring, this dumpster fire will end soon I think

Tank you for translating. How come it is every 3 months? Is this Manga in a 3 months cycle magazine?

@YuriMaker ha sorry i reread chapter 15 right before reading this one and i was actually commenting about the conversation at the bar the cheater had with her bandmate and just commented about that on this chapter.
@ShinyPantsu And she said she was feeling guilty lmao what guilt gtfo liz you cheating ass bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread