Liberty

Fed-Kun's army
😥 No next chapter...

Edit:

This doesn't need to be updated anymore... I don't care to know how this will end...

This is so bad. Not the manga I mean.
I hate both Liz and that senpai. Both of them are horrible persons. Maki deserves someone better.
And the fact that every chapter ends on a cliffhanger is bothersome too.

Maki deserves better, highkey needs to ditch Liz so she can be sad with her senpai. Thank you again for this chapter

Sumire is such a hate sink. Every time I see her I want to punch her face.

I wish Maki would find someone else but since the manga title is Liberty, Liz’s band’s name I doubt it will end with Miki finding someone better :/

I don’t like this kind of yuris but meh, at least I haven’t grown attached.

Dex-chan lover
Unless someone bitchslaps the fuck outta Lix soon then this manga might as well go in the garbage.

Cheating, betraying is an unfogivable behavor in a relationship. U cannt f*ck around while someone is waiting for u at home with all their heart and then go home and feel no guilt

Spoiler....
Lmfao... in tiny text on page 5 (according to Japanese stereotype, lesbians have a tendency to cheat). Me...So this has become a worldwide issue amongst our community?! 🤦‍♀️ Come on lesbians, get your act together! Adults break up!!!...they don't cheat!

It’s almost as if Momono Moto is specialized in trash characters and she isn’t even writing the story this time

Users who are viewing this thread