Liberty

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does it feel like there's half the pages missing (plot wise, not from the scans)? The story keeps jumping from one thing to the next without an explanation?? Like, what the fuck is up with that
slave contract thing? It just happens and then never gets brought up again? When did they start pseudo living together?? When did they become a couple???
what the fuck?

Like seriously, is there smth missing or is that just how this manga is bc or makes no sense??

Lmfao... in tiny text on page 5 (according to Japanese stereotype, lesbians have a tendency to cheat). Me...So this has become a worldwide issue amongst our community?! 🤦‍♀️ Come on lesbians, get your act together! Adults break up!!!...they don't cheat!
@sidebosc

Speak for yourself, if you even are one. That's actually an incredibly rude stereotype that is mostly only displayed in dramas and manga/anime majority of us don't actually cheat....and straight people do it wayyy more often the divorce rate for straight couples in US is astronomically high and is mostly due to cheating/adultry.

Supporter
Did something happen to the author? It’s been a year I just want to see the end before I die

Did something happen to the author? It’s been a year I just want to see the end before I die
from the chapter 21 thread
It's on hiatus. Chapter 22 was scheduled to appear on galette 24, but disappeared since then. Momono Moto explained the reason for this stop on Galette's fanbox, from what I could understand it's on hiatus because Kitta Izumi can't write, maybe because of personal reasons or because she run out of ideas. Our only hope to see a new chapter this year is the december issue.

Group Leader
Just bought the latest issue of Galette and Liberty won't appear in the December issue. They haven't given us a reason why it suddenly disappeared. Since it's been a year since the latest chapter, I took the liberty (heh) to set this manga on hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread