Libidors - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - It's only a matter of time.

Dex-chan lover
Really now, these guys are professional soldiers, and they stopped and approached the giant ball with human heads stuck to it in the middle of a crisis while carrying their only known hope for a cure?

I swear man, if they lose the jeep they will have earned themselves their doom.

Double-page supporter
so, a ball of meat?
i mean a spheric being is kinda creepy that is all

Dex-chan lover
Lol is that guy actually surprised that the US used force to stop these things before figuring out if there was a cure?

Dex-chan lover
Idiots. Should've shot first and asked questions later. The unknown does not forgive.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, these army dudes! Oh we aren't authorized to use force, but Imma carry this shotgun anyway, and what is that in the road? Lemme put down my gun so i can feel around on the outside of it, OH NO it grabbed me! Quick, guy we're supposed to be delivering to base, gimme a hand to get free.

Double-page supporter
WHy not go around it ? Do they ahve to stop and look at it.. WHy did the solider let it grab him ? Anyone could tell it was ominous as fuck

I hope next chapter it shows that, that arm which came out rapidly extended or I’m not impressed with Mr Soldier.

Dex-chan lover
That is something that I can tell right off the bat would die off because it is not evolutionary viable.

Like what the fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread